Encounters

[Itachi Uchiha POV]

"Watashi wa dokoni ite, anata wa daredesuka" (where am I and who are you?) was the thing the Uchiha said.

Itachi was curious who this girl was, he's never seen or heard of people being able to fly especially someone this strong.

'is she from another hidden village with abilities to fly or is that a Jutsu?' Itachi thought while  looking at the girl in front of him with cold eyes.

Itachi was more curious about the language she spoke, 'could she understand what I'm saying?...from the looks of it she looks confused and doesn't know what to say' Itachi thought

"Uhmm.. ..what did you say, was that Japanese or Chinese?" The girl said.

"Well... i don't know if you can understand me but I'm Supergirl and can I ask you what you are doing here?" said Supergirl with a smile.

Itachi was starting to get confused and activated his sharingan, he noted that his sharingan changed and its not as costing as it was before. He quickly began to try to gather the words she was saying and putting them into words he would be able to understand.

 He quickly began to try to gather the words she was saying and putting them into words he would be able to understand

'this language is similar to mine yet different' itachi thought . 'her name is Supergirl?... weird name and what's this 'Japanese and Chinese?'' Itachi thought.

'she looks terrified seeing my eyes but still keeps her composure' itachi noted

"Where am I" itachi said with cold tone and his sharingan activated.

"...oh my rao...You your just outside of Nn..National  City but how were you able to speak English all of the sudden and wha what are those ey ..eyes." said Supergirl while stuttering.

'national city? is this a village I've never heard of this village before... she's doesn't know what a sharingan is?..hasn't she heard of the Uchiha' itachi thought.

"Well there is this guy looks at least 20 years old and has very weird eyes" said supergirl

'who is she talking to?' Itachi thought with his eyes narrowed

"You will have to come with me" said Supergirl with a commanding tone

"Why should I go with you?" Said Itachi with a cold tone.

"If you don't come with me I'll have to take you by force" said Supergirl while getting into a fighting stance.

'where does she want me to take me... if I don't hurry up and get out of this I might get captured.. ,she's far to strong for me to fight for now...I could use jutsus to fight her but I still don't know much about her. I'll put her into a genjutsu  that will give me a chance to flee ' itachi mentally thought while making preparations

[GENJUTSU]