Wheres The Crow Man?

[Supergirl/Kara Danvers POV]

I am still mad but more annoyed like how did he not know he made me see that. At least it was just an illusion and not real. I don't know what I would do if it was real but how was he able to make it look so real even the touch felt real.

He is very dangerous and the killing intent he showed was something that was not funny. 'How many people did he kill to get it that dense?' I asked myself.

*SIGH*

"ugh" 'I wasn't able to beat him!' Kara grunted as she flies to the sky. She looks down at the city and sees that people were taking pictures and videos of them fighting.

'*SIGH* how will I explain this to Alex' i thought as imagine myself explaining how I wasn't able to bring the guy in.

I "purposely" flew in a very slow pace since I didn't want Alex to lecture me.

"SUPERGIRL!!" Alex said through the comms. I flinched and took the ear piece off since I didn't want to hear Alex yelling.

"O-oh a-Alex I- I cant hear you pshshhhhhhhhhhh" I said and blew air in it so it can seem like I'm losing connection.

After 5 minutes of silence I decided to put the ear piece back into my ear.

"A-Alex?" I called her name and to be honest I was quite scared since I did ignore her for 5 minutes.

"Kara come now" Alex said with a calm voice which honestly scared me.

"R-right I'm getting c-close" I responded and started to fly in a very slow pace.

Unfortunately I got to DEO like 3 minutes later. As I fly inside I saw a lot of people with black suits. I then try to see if I can spot Alex and to my surprise I found her. She had a creepy smile and her arms folded.

I gulped and steadily walk to her, as I walk to her I notice that Winn was looking at me with a "sorry" look. I started to get nervous now, my palms started to moist up and I had sweat drops coming down my head.

"W-whats up?" I said making the dense of the air lessen.

"What's Up?Kara what did I tell you, I told you to not do something stupid and you did it anyway" said Alex with a stern face.

"I-I *gulp* I know and I'm sorry" I said and lowered my head.

"*sigh* not only that you weren't able to defeat him, can you explain to me how?" Alex said with a calm tone while rubbing her temples trying to not get a headache.

I looked at her with complicated eyes, since i didn't really know how to tell her. 'ok I'll just say the truth'.

"Umm I have no idea... suddenly his eyes turn red with a weird symbol and that somehow made him see my attacks. He was fast... like every time I try to punch him he would always dodge it, he's also very dangerous possibly as strong as Superman ....."  I said as I try to recollect what happened.

"Kara" Alex said getting my attention.

*SIGH*" why didn't you freeze his legs or use heat vision.." Alex with a displeased tone. This made me realize that I didn't even try to any of those.

"I-I forgot how?!" I said as I stare at her looking for answer.

"You we're probably acting on emotions and forgot...now tell me what you saw" Alex said and that made me tense up.

I then started to remember the illusion and this cause me to frown. I closed my eyes and I could see it, I then open my eyes and I didn't notice they moisten up it bit.

"I-I can't tell you Alex...sorry" I said and went to look what Winn was doing.

'she must have seen something bad if she can't even tell me' Alex thought as she looks at Kara waking towards Winn. *SIGH*

"Hey Winn what you looking at?" I said as I started to get closer to him. I then look at his screen and I immediately cringed.  It was videos of Supergirl and "The Crow Man" fighting.

"Oh that....why are you watching it and why is his face blurred?!" I said making Alex walk towards us.

"What do you mean blurred?" Alex said as she looks at the screen.

"The Crow Man" face is blurred for some reason and I'm trying to see if I can see his face"

"Hey Kara how did he look like?" Alex said with a questioning gaze.

I started to picture him how he looked, without noticing I had a light blush on my cheeks.

"Kara" Alex said interrupting my thoughts, I then look at her and she look like she was expecting an answer.

"Hot, handsome" I said and my blush started to redden more.

"Hot?Handsome?Kara weren't you just mad at him?You even started to cry so why are you GETTING EMBARRASSED!" Alex said with a "really" look.

"Kara has a crush?" said Winn turning his chair facing me.

"NO!I would never like that guy" I said with a scowl on my face and my blush disappeared.

"*SIGH* give us more detail how he looks so we can have someone draw it and maybe with that we can find him" Alex said.

"Well he had Long black hair that was tied in a pony tail, umm he also had pitch black eyes which were already intimidating enough. His body was lean but muscular at the same time, and had fair skin." I said picturing him and an agent actually drew it and wow it looks exactly as I said he looked. (A/N: IM NOT GOOD WITH THESE TYPES OF STUFF)

"Mmhm your right he does look handsome" said Winn with an annoyed face.

"Alright since we know how he looks try to search him maybe we will be able to find, he might still be in the city" said Alex, making Winn type in his computer.

"W-WHAT?!" Winn said making us to look at him.

"What happened?Did you find him?" Alex said and Winn shook his head.

"No I couldn't find him, it's like he doesn't even exist...Kara are you sure he looks like that?" Winn said pointing at the picture that was drawn.

"YES!!Im not lying that's how he looks" I said making Winn frown.

"Maybe he's using something that's able to hide him" Winn said as he makes some calculations.

"Hmm I don't think it's that...Kara didn't you say that he didn't know English?How come was he able to speak it fluently?" Alex said with eyes of curiosity.

"I don't know, I just know when his eyes turn red he immediately started to speak it" I said shuddering a bit remembering his eyes.

"Hmm you said it had a symbol can you draw it?" Alex said giving me a white sheet of paper.

"Ok" I said and proceeded to draw his eyes. After I finished the drawing I show it to Winn and Alex and they didn't know what to think. Just the picture itself made them shake a bit.

"I just got the chills....Kara is that how his eyes looked?!" Winn said looking away from the drawing.

"Yes when he put me into that illusion I saw his eyes very closely" I said making them look at me with craze expression.

"Woah! That is creepy.. Winn try to see what this symbol means" Alex said to Winn and he Immediately started typing.

"I found something!" Winn said.

"It saids that this symbol is very ancient it is able to distort the victim perception of time" Winn said making me and Alex eyes widen.

"It seems we're going to have trouble catching him" Alex saids as she calls someone

"John? I think we need your help"