Itachi v.s Alien

(A/N:*Sigh* I got so many bad reviews!! )

Itachi looked at the monster and saw that the creature was dark green and had monstrous arms and legs. It was huge about 15 ft with a body that looked like it weighted 1000 pounds.

Itachi then looked at the bags he was holding and looked back at the creature. 'A hero will show up, no need for me to interfere' Itachi thought.

Itachi then went inside his room and walked towards the small kitchen. He then placed the bags that were filled with food on the table.

"Aaah!! Someone Help!" Itachi could practically hear the screaming from his room. '*sigh* A Hero still hasn't shown up...' Itachi thought as he starts putting the groceries inside the refrigerator.

"Please someone help!! Aaaah!"

"What should I make for dinner today?" Itachi muttered as he tries to ignore the screaming.

Itachi wasn't the type of person to interfere if it didn't involve him.

*sigh*

After Itachi finished putting the food inside he then grabbed tomatoes and started cutting them. Itachi then went on cutting other things and putting them on a plate. Itachi then turned on the stove and placed the food he had on the plate into the Casserole.

"Run away!"

Itachi was getting a bit curious and went to look at the window. 'Why hasn't supergirl shown up? Isn't this "her" city?' Itachi thought as he takes a peek through the curtains.

Itachi was slightly surprised seeing the destruction he was seeing. Buildings were on fire and bodies on the ground. Then there was that monster rampaging through the streets.

This was downtown so not many people would come down here since this is were most thugs and drug deals would go on. Itachi found this when he was late at night yesterday, after he put the thugs into Tsukuyomi he then interrogated them about the city and where the drug deals were being dealt. He of course had to get information about the city before deciding to stay here.

Itachi then released a sigh. He then began walking out the front door to where the monster was rampaging.

As he opened the door he could hear screams and cars honking. 'Where is the police when you need them *scoff* or should i say superhero' Itachi think to himself as he sees people running away.

'I'm not going to eat peacefully if this keeps going on, and the monster is getting closer to where I am' Itachi thought as he sees that the monster is getting closer where the motel complex is.

Itachi knew that if he did this he's going to bring unwanted attention to him and could cause the people who are looking for him to easily track him down. Itachi was aware that people were trying to find him, he wouldn't be a ninja if he couldn't even hide.  Even if they were to find him, he would be able to vanish in less than a second.

Itachi looked at the monster and he saw that it was running towards an alley. The monster body resembled a lizard.

Itachi then applied chakra into his soles of his feet and sprinted towards the monster. As he got there Itachi noted that the monster had a mind  of his own due to the body movements the monster was doing. It didn't seem like it was just a rampaging monster, it felt like the monster was causing this to make attention.

"You're not supergirl!" The monster growled as the monster brings his pams together bringing them down to slam Itachi.

Itachi didn't respond and dodge the monster attack. Itachi then applied extra chakra into his legs and jumped high enough to roundhouse kick the monster on the head. The monster went back a couple feet before getting back into his stance. 'It's body is too sturdy, punches and kicks won't do much damage. It also seems that my hypothesis was right, this monster wanted to bring attention towards itself to cause supergirl to come, why?' Itachi thought as he sees that the monster didn't look affected by his attacks.