76.

-HER-

I woke up to the sound of rain beating down on the roof of our house. I felt him beside me instantly as soon as I stirred awake. By then, his eyes had turned back to their normal colour but the intensity in them remained the same.

I shivered under them and felt blood rushing all over my body while he pulled me closer to unite our lips again. After a very hot and passionate kiss, he finally let me go but his arm continued to remain draped over my waist.

I noticed that he had cleaned me while I was sleeping but the slight irritation still remained on my southern lips.

"No," I groaned as I felt his hand trail down towards the juncture between my thighs but he ignored me anyway and gently massaged my folds. I sighed in content while I felt him press his lips against the mark on my neck. I shivered at the strong sparks that emanated from the contact. Meanwhile, I felt one of his hands cupping my mound possessively.

The sparks that now emanated from his touch felt stronger and more powerful. My core was already throbbing for him and the fact that his fingers were on my fold, didn't help me at all. But I was already sore and didn't think I could take him anymore.

"What time is it?" I asked him after some time. He was then massaging my inner thighs. I was loving the way he was drawing slow and steady circles there. It helped my muscles to relax and I slowly felt the ache disappearing from there.

"It's evening, my pharaoh," He purred before nibbling on my earlobe. I could still feel him. His semi-hardness was pressed against my hips.

"I am hungry," I told him after realizing that I hadn't had anything since morning. My stomach grumbled in agreement. I felt him shift behind me before he left the bed and brought me a fresh set of dress. I couldn't help but flush madly as he watched me put my dress on while he remained in all his glory.

The irritation between my thighs was much more bearable so I got to work instantly after putting on my clothes. While I picked the pots and decided what to cook with all the things that we were left with, I heard him shuffle behind me.

Before I could turn around to look at him, he stepped behind me. He was now wearing only a trouser while the upper part of his body remained shirtless. I didn't mind that because he looked good anyway.

Just like every day, he tried to distract me while I tried to cook. One of his arms remained wrapped around my waist while his chin rested on my shoulder. Whenever his hot breath blew on the delicate skin on my neck, I would shiver and the pulse in my core would get stronger.

"Ares," I hissed at him as he groped me suddenly while I was cutting vegetables. In response, his chest vibrated with a guttural growl as a declaration that he was not going to stop what he was doing. He seemed to have grown extra possessive after our lovemaking and I felt the same thing draining into my chest through the bond.

"I am trying to cook dinner, Ares," I groaned as he continued to distract me. I told him to put fire in the hearth to distract him for even a couple of moments but he was back quicker than I was anticipating.

I somehow managed to get the dinner prepared despite the way he was distracting me. I was hot again and my core was pulsing again. I needed to take a bath before going to bed at night. Although, I knew that I would need to cancel that plan the moment he pulled me in his lap after finishing dinner.

"Is it aching anymore?" He asked huskily while I felt him tug my dress slightly up to reveal my creamy thighs. The air around us was instantly thick with so much tension.

"Yes," I breathed as his hand slowly disappeared beneath my dress before I felt him in the juncture between my thighs. My heart was thrashing in my chest and my breaths were ragged as I rested my head on his shoulder and peered at him coyly.

"Why are you so wet already, my pharaoh?" He demanded before I felt him push two of his fingers past my wet folds. I whimpered, "I must do something about it," He growled before crushing his lips against mine.

I moaned into the kiss as he plunged his fingers into me before teasing my clit. I clenched around him and it encouraged him to increase his speed. I shut my thighs as a wave of pleasure washed over me and my thighs quivered.

Gosh, he was so good.

Meanwhile, I felt him grow hard beneath me. I knew he was going to fvck me harder and rougher at night. I could still feel him bottling his darkest desires away. The lust was so strong in him, it was like that forest fire into which we were caught ones.

I was completely out of breath after I pulled back from the kiss while he continued to finger-fuck me, even adding another finger to it. I soon came into his hands before he took me to his bed. I was surprised that the furniture managed to remain intact till then but I was slowly starting to doubt that it wouldn't last on it's four if Ares fvcked me like that every day.

I was being undressed as soon as we were on the bed. It didn't take long for his mouth to descend on the mark on my neck before it travelled to my mounds. My toes curled with pleasure as his mouth closed around my pebbled peak and he sucked hard but I wasn't expecting the bite instantly after it.

It made me leak more. A bruise was already forming on my breast after he pulled back. This time, I undid his pants and pulled it down to reveal his erection.

He watched me heatedly as I took my time, wrapping my fingers around him and stroking him gently before slightly increasing my speed. I heard him groan above me slightly before some drops of his seeds leaked out of his tip.

With my eyes locked with his, I seductively licked the tip of his manhood to get rid of his precum. This was all it took for his self-control to snap before I was being pushed on the bed while he hovered over me.

I whimpered slightly as he entered me again, this time more roughly. The strength and roughness of his plunges escalated quickly this time until I was screaming his name in the rainy night. I had my legs wrapped around his waist to keep us from rocking less as he plunged deeper inside me.

He fvcked me in several ways throughout the night, filling my womb with his seed again and again until I was dripping with it.

...

Read the next 6 chapters for FREE on inkitt.com/parttimewolf

Get early access to the complete book on patreon.com/Benita_16

Also available on Patreon: Javier, exclusive steamy short stories (LEVEL 2 exclusive)

Pledge on the 1st of next month to enjoy all the benefits for the whole month.

Instagram: ptf_16

thanks for reading <3