Prologue pt2

*ps : her mother is a witch and comes from a long line of witches . Meaning that Toni is made up of half witch which is why she survived the venom process. And also her mother's powers are being able to be a witch and that's one of Toni's powers. Felix is the intruder, this is how he joins the volturi

TONIS POV :
It's been a month ever since our attack , we've literally sat still and cradled his dead body for 31 days absolutely no movement only silence. We didn't sleep , we didn't eat or drink blood it felt as if we were decaying with him, but we didn't care. My father was gone , the love of my mothers life was dead.

We had finally moved after the smell of his decaying body was too much for us both to handle anymore . We buried his body in the backyard. We tried to live in the house but it hurt too much . We decided it was better if we left , we couldn't handle him not being here and my mother barely could control her hunger and we weren't trying to be killers .

We gathered the most important things in the house , we didn't want to leave without having a piece of my father so we went into his study when he was alive this was his alone place where if he needed peace he could go to. We came across my fathers journals in his study and there were tons of them . Even some dating back to before my dad meet my mom.

My mother and I began our journey .My mom and I are traveled from England , to France to Italy . That's where me and my mother settled for a little while .

In Voluterra , Italy: general POV
Santiago led Felix to the most feared vampires Aro , Marcus , and Cauis. As the obvious arrival of someone,the three vampires finally looked up
"Ahhhh Felix we've been expecting you and"
Aro lifts his brow with a confused look
" where's you're mate I thought you would have found her by now " Aro questions. That's what Felix said from the last time the spoke.
Aro didn't know just how powerful Toni was but he did want Felix in the volutri someone with his strength and combat fighting skills would be more than useful
"Sir I did but I ran into some ....complications"
"What kind of complications Felix "

Now he had everyone in the rooms attention , he started to explain how he found his mate, watched her and turned her and her family but her father didn't survive . Then he went into great detail about her unheard of abilities as a newborn, this is what caught Aro and Cauis attention , even Marcus was fascinated by this newborns abilities.

"You're mate did all of that with her mind ?" Aro was now overpowered with excitement. Why? Because he can now add the missing piece to his collection with Toni the volutri would be unstoppable. They had to find this newborn they needed her ."can I see?"
I took his hands and seen his memories and o what a magnificent creature
"Felix , Jane , Alec ,Demetri and Chelsea will join myself on a trip to find this magnificent newborn " Aro announced to everyone in the room he needed to find Toni himself he needed to see her powers for himself and would get Toni at any cost.

6 MONTHS LATER : Toni POV
We've been here for a couple of months now , my mother and I have been trying to stick to a animal eating diet but she does still gets urges so she stays in our little cottage for the most time . Which wasn't hard since She's been extremely depressed lately. All's to be expected her mate did die .

Ever since we left England I've been reading my fathers journals. Apparently he was apart of tribe but moved to England because he wanted to live a different life he was tired of waiting for his day to die by the hands of the cold ones .He goes on and on about how the cold ones weren't returning and his tribe were descendants of wolves and he was supposed to be chief of said tribe but he couldn't live there anymore and he stopped shifting. He also talked about a lock box he had in filled with our family money incase of emergency.

After putting two and two together I realized the cold ones were vampires and that's the reason he died was because the venom vs shifting genes lost but he died in the process. I miss my dad everyday, he was my best friend besides my mother and now other best friend is depressed and looks dead. She cries at least 10 times a day . She brought dads shirts and smells them so she can calm down,

Right now I'm out hunting for any animals I can find . This is how it is most days I hunt alone because my mother's either to depressed or to hungry and control herself. I don't mind I just wish that she drunk fresh blood. After drinking more and more and moving around I've discovered more and more powers , I'm much stronger than my mom , and when I touch her I can see all her memories.

I can feel more in me I just need to able to release them.

FELIX POV:
We finally tracked my love and her mother down , it's been months but ironically we found them in voulturaa. We visited her house again though and the smell of wet dog was still there . Turns out her father was a werewolf Aro says. Hopefully she forgives me for the accident with her father. Ugh she's so beautiful her Caramel skin , her beauty.

We are now about to enter a cottage and we will find her by any means even if someone has to die,

GENERAL POV:
Toni's mom was just sitting on the chair with her late husbands shirt when there was knock at the door . That was strange no one ever is around here maybe they're in danger ! She jumped into action and opened the door but what she saw made her Iced blood run ever colder there was 6 pale red eye vampires at her door but that's not what caught her attention. The big broad tall man , who she recognized as her husband's killer was what turned her eyes black. She wanted him dead now , Bonnie said words in a language that the red eye vampires couldn't understand but next thing they know they are all roughly blown across the grassy land , they are stunned by the amount of power the mother just showed . Felix is the first to get up and is put right back down by a migraine that Bonnie was giving him . "Ahhhhhhhhhh stopppp itttt" he screamed, everyone looked to be confused by this until they all felt was he was feeling and all of them started screaming the pain was worse then Janes. But Alec and Jane quickly jumped into action and Alec's black dust surrounded Bonnie robbing her of senses.
"Give me my senses back you bastard"
Jane quickly gave her a brain melting pain . Aro approached "You and your daughter are quite powerful, I would love for you to join us " he said with a sadistic smirk " I'll never join you and I'll kill all of you especially you "she meant for Felix.

Aro took her hand , and saw everything including the addition to her daughter's new powers . "Ahhh , you're daughter will be so powerful "

Toni's POV:
I finally captured enough animals , I was almost home when I saw something, a vision my mother , and many other red eye vampires , including the man who killed my father . I dropped everything and I ran as fast I could , when I got there if felt like I was in a horror story . Our cottage was on fire and my mom was down on her knees while two men held her arms.
"Mother nooooooooo" that ear piercing scream made everything blow back like a nuclear bomb was dropped .
But the only recognizable man who killed my father came up and grabbed my mothers hair " Toni I love u be strong and never give up hope , you're meant for greater things I've seen it , may we meet again " she said through her tears as the man pulled her head off her body "MOMMM" was the last thing she ever heard from me . I looked around through my tears and saw that 3 men were coming closer to me so I ran I ran as far as I can go I ran until I wasn't a vampire anymore , I wasn't even on two feet I transform into a wolf and I ran away from volturraa not without letting out a howl for my fallen mother

Aros POV:
She was beautiful, she was magnificent and powerful . I'm sorry she had to see her mate rip off her mothers head but I needed her to see it . We tried to approach her but she ran and she was too fast , faster then I've ever seen . She was gone not before we head a loud howl .
" what do we do now "
" we'll find her eventually, because we have something she would never leave behind " I smirked , Oh Toni you will join me eventually......