Chapter 4:Pink and Brown

Drew's Pov

Ever had a felling of not being able to get something out of your damn mind,it could drive one nuts.
Remember how Randy invited me to Nick's club to quench my burning fire,well I got there and had the best mushroom Riosoto with some focaccia bread which apparently Is stuck in my mind and I had an unquenchable urge to eat.
I dialed Randy's number
"Hey Rand,send me the address of the restaurant you got that amazing mushroom riosisoto"Randy yawned loudly.its not my fault that he stayed banging everything within his hand reach.
"You woke me up to ask of some shit hole Italian restaurant"he muttered angrily
You have a death wish,calling Randy hen you knew he would be sleeping my subconscious whispered in my mind
"I have no time for you now,just give me what I fucking asked for"he didn't reply "please"I added
"I'll ask the chic who brought it over to send it to you,happy now,ill forever remember what you just did to me"he was a lot pissed than he usually was after been woken up.
Immediately I received the message from the unknown number,i took out my car key and drove straight to the restaurant.It was quite a distance from my property.
Wondering about why I have no body guard with me,easy.i was a grown ass adult who was able to defend myself well against anybody,plus don't forget that I was in the military.
I got out of my car and surveyed the area,one thing I learnt in the military was that your enemy could be anywhere at anytime,always check for suspicious individuals without drawing attention.
You're drawing attention and you love it
Well I did love the attention, what can I say.
I walked in slowly,one thing I learnt from being rich,dont rush,you slow down and everything just keep falling into place.
The first thing I sighted as I entered the restaurant was a curvy ass turned to me,moving on their own accord,my lips curved into a smirk and my brow elevated themselves
You love a girl with a big ass and you know it
I mentally clanked knuckles with my subconscious,he knew me too well.
She turned around and what I first noticed was she had big brown eyes,
not exactly the type of eye I like to look into while fucking missionary style but I could definitely do some doggy or even use a blindfold,as long as I don't get to see those brown eyes.Other than the eye,she had a perfectly normal face,nothing too out of the ordinary,she looked more like a innocent beauty,nothing too sofisticated.
She also had small boobs,not my type either,i loved bigger boobs that could fit my hands perfectly.
Her hair was really long,ill say extra infact,it was packed in a ponytail that I hadn't noticed before,i could imagine my self roping them around my hand as I pounded into her relentlessly.
Damn,you need to fuck her
Of course I did.
I snapped my fingers,just to add more drama,rich men bring drama,richer men brought more drama,while the richest of them all were drama kings.
"Waiter"it was commanding all right,my voice was definitely commanding.Peaks of being a Drama king
Everyone seemed so lost staring at the handsome stranger who just walked it,they didn't even move from where they were all gaping like drowning fishes
"Coming right up"an older woman answered
The girl with the big brown eyed walked towards my table and stopped in front of me,she wasn't a dresser either,a plain pink crop top with tight jeans that emphasised her curve and a pair of converse
The sight of her in those simple piece of clothing was making me horny

"W-what's yo-your order sir"she stuttered,this was getting easier by the moment I took off my glasses and she must have recognized who I was because she became a shaking mess.
I would be fucking her hard in my car a few minutes from now
The thought of her hands gripping and pulling my hair as she comes undone in my mouth was enough to make my dick hard,i had to take care of it fast
"Change your customer care and you'll probably get more customers,now I'll like some Caprese Salad with Pesto Sauce.
Panzenella, Bruschetta, focaccia Bread,Pasta Carbonara, Margherita Pizza,Mushroom Risotto, pasta Con Pomodoro E Basilico"
She hurried away,with her heart probably in her mouth
The mouth where my cock will soon be buried in
shit this was getting out of control
Brown eye brought my food after a few minutes alongside her came an ugly nerdy boy who would be around 18 years old.
I don't wanna eat no shit carried by these geek,he could make me look as ugly as he does
I already lost my appetite to some brown eyed girl pussy,and I needed to get it fast.
I made a small package and I stopped her

Come here"I called out,she was scared alright,well I wanted her to be
"Y-yes si-sir,what can I do for you"she stuttered.
I took the package into my hand and reached for her the back pocket of her jeans,i dropped the package into her back pocket and squeezed her butt really hard she jumped at the action making me mentally chuckle.

***************
I waited for almost ten minutes she didn't come out of the restaurant.
"goddamnit"I yelled hitting my steer really hard,this was the first time I had ever been ignored by a girl,she wasn't even my type
Sucks to be you now
If you wanna know how I quenched that burning fire,ill tell you alright.
I ended up comparing her to some bitch who I fuckced really hard.As I was hitting different spot in her warm pussy,all I could think about was that,her ass wasn't big enough and her boobs weren't small enough even her eye weren't exactly what I wanted to see.
I ended up thinking about other methods I could use to have the brown eyed bitch pinned under me,
She'll definitely know what it was to scream in immensce pain and utter pleasure

Thoughts on these chapter
Dont forget to vote
Till next tym
Xoxo joseylee😍😍