Chapter 14:"knives" and Rides

Selena's Pov
           .     "This place should be added to the seven wonders of the world,what do you think"I questioned as we finally got to the Top compartment,the one directly on top of our "cell"
               "I think you should stop talking and get me the hell out of here"Jane's voice was a harsh whisper.
                    "Shut up bich"about 20 men were at that compartment,each holding a Gun.
                   "Your Guns on the floor,anyone tries anything stupid and the bitch is gone"I winked at one of the men who in turn gave me a sly smirk
                  We walked for quite sometime until we reached the exit of the floor and walked straight through the opened door.The outside was all grass;a thousand cattles could live there for a century and still wouldn't lack grasses to eat.
           It felt all wrong because,we were definitely still in new York and the only Savannah was a thousand mile away.
                   "What the fuck is this place"I stopped in my track to have a good view of the environment
                        "Rufus had these place made last year,thr grasses are fake,its all decor,it cost quite a fortune"we continued moving,delving through the tall grasses.The men were now outside,surroundingthe whole building we just exited,as we passed through them,they took turns to clear themselves off the pass way.
                 We finally stopped when we reached a very big gate
                     "Can someone get the damn door and no stupid play alright,im gonna slit her damn throat"I pressed my substitute knife closer to her neck causing her to breath in sharply.The man I winked at earlier came toward the gate and opened it.
                            "The girl is gonna come in later,no funny play"Elena yelled out,her now ripped previous flowing gown gave her a totally different look.I was shocked she didn't stutter since half the time she spoke here,she ended up doing that or not talking at all.
                We walked out of the gate in slow motion,i'm pretty sure the whole situation looked like the finishing scene in a movie where the main cast who just performed some heroic deeds were now walking out.
               "Now these feels more like America,jesus it so cold out here"Elena jostled her hands together bringing them together and blowing into it.
             "We walk a bit more till we reach that road then we run.Girls,we don't want to go back in there"Jane told us as we were now nearing the road,walking briskly with the makeshift knife in my hand.
              "Honey,i know you are pregnant and hungry,but you need to run as fast as you can"i told Elena as I pinned the the knife into my hair and readied myself for a run.
                ""3,2,1"we ran with the last drop of strength in our existence,we ran till our last breath threatened to fall out,we ran till we reached the beginning of civilization in sight.
                "That was a fucking hell of a fucking run"I whooped as I sat on the road side,my whole teeth aching from the severity of the run.
           Jane who was in yoga pants sat next to me,she removed her wig exposing dark brown curly hair.
             "Selena,how do you manage to keep your butt in shape.you run like a professional"Elena's eyebrows furrowed in confusion
                            "It's in the gene,my Mami had a lot,im the only daughter too so I guess I inherited it all"I looked distantly my mind flipping to the thought of my mother.
             A truck approached our side of tge road.
                    Elena who was at the extreme of our position got up flashing us a wink before scurrying over to flag down the truck.

                "Hello Mr"she batted her eye lash like a fake Barbie doll and curtsied sideways her long hair falling as she went.
            Seems like her plan was working because she lowered herself by his window,making sure he gets full display of her whole cleavage.
             A few minutes later,we were seated at the back seat of his truck
                  "What are you beauties doing at this part of town"he glanced at Elena through his front mirrors
                  "We came to my-uh my friends resort to spend a few weeks and ended up coming here"she laughed nervously pinched me slightly and giving Jane a "help me" look.

                     *********
"Here,we'll invite you in but,im pretty sure you are busy"Elena said. The young truck owner who really liked Elena had dropped us at the resort after a few hours of traveling.
                  "I'll just like to see where you stay,if it's not a problem"he smiled,flashing pearly white teeth.
                "Uh-huh,my husband may not really take it well"his eyes visibly fell as he deciphered her sentence.
             "Oh,im Sorry"he scratched his ear while Jane and I just awkwardly moved from one leg to the other.
                    "Elena,lets invite the handsome stranger for some tea,he could even have that cake you baked"I tried lightening the mood but it still wasn't working as we all just looked around awkwardly.
                   "Bitches and gent,im just going to take my legs and............"Jane trailed off
                   "Selena,is that you?"Linda's irritating high pitched sreachy voiced called from behind,i turned around to face her.
            I was unexpectedly in contact with 5 angry faces of Calvin Klein model like men.
                   "Uhu-you'all should allow some explanation before you give that look"I awkwardly stated
                      I noticed that Jane still hadn't look towards our direction.
                 Suddenly I was captured into a long hugging session by Randy who squeezeded me in his big brawny arms.
                   "Chocking,c-chocking"I chocked out in pretence while he drew back and did the same to Elena.
              My eyes locked with Tim who seemed a little dejected the five'o clock beard coating his chin gave him a more appealing and sexy look
         "I miss you"he whispered into my hair as he wrapped me into his large arms.
                   It was like Randy was their blinding light since they all came and hugged me-well all except Drew.
                      Immediately he approached me,he held me in a choke-hold causing me to moan slightly at the felling of his skin on mine.My eyes immediately flew shut in anticipation of a kiss.Much to my surprise he only pecked my cheek,thought it was dangerously longer than normal and I could even swear that I felt his tongue dart out to touch the thick skin there.
                 The others had started moving inside before Elena yelled.It was like a burst of influence flew over us as we looked over to where she was standing.
                "This is Jane Smith."I saw Randy's jaw drop.