Chapter 13: X-MEN and Genius

Selena's Pov
                             If you have seen the X-Men: apocalypse,you can relate perfectly well with what I am seeing.The big boss was a old lion-babbon looking man,he looked like a fucking animal.My mind wouldn't stop racing with unanswered questions which made me voice out the door thought in my head.
                 "Are you mutated,i mean,you look like a fucking beast"my answer was a choke hold.The man used his surprisingly normal hand to hold my tiny neck.

                  "I'm sure she didn't mean that,m-my f-friend,she says a l-lot of thing she doesn't mean,you look q-quite lovely if you a-ask me"Elena finally talked to one of these men.
He barked out a monstrous laugh.He rolled his head from side to side as if he found something extremely amusing.
                    "The first one is a smart mouth while the other is about to shit her pant,c Christ save me"another round of laughter proceeded.His entourage consisted of five men and a beautiful black woman.They all joined in the laugh except for the woman who seemed a little too young to be among them.She looked about early to mid twenties.
                "Are you a kid or something,the big bad boss is scared of some little tiny women that he had to bring along his men.What a shame"I shook my head,expressing my disappointment in my facials.
Totally ignoring me he glared at elena 

                          "You spoke to your husband,when is he coming?he brought out a pocket knife flipping it between his hands.We could easily seperate your child from you this instant.Better pray to whatever it is you believe in,you wouldn't want to loose your baby would you"with raised brows,he pointed at her 3 months baby bump.Walking back to me,he traced his pocket knife all over my chin down to my neck tracing it further into my singlet.
              "He s-said he wo-would be h-here,He didn't tell when"her voice trembled,i'm sure she was mostly scared for me.
                  "So tell me,how old are you?"I moved closer to him nearing his rock hard chest.He withdrew the knife from my boobs and moved it to my stomach
                   "So,you're the one who saved her husband and even ran away with the documents,"he turned to the side and clapped his hand as loud as it could get.
               "Nice to meet you"I muttered sarcastically, rolling my eye as I went back to sit beside elena.

                  Elena's eye flashed in recocgnision before the lift ascended taking the big boss who I knew nothing about.
                 "Pray he comes on time or we might just kill you before your time"he yelled from above

                     That is not a nice thing to say"I yelled back,making sure he could hear me before they finally excited the room.
                           "Jesus,Selena can you calm down,i thought that scary man was going to eat you up and you still kept whining,you have a death wish or something?"she clutched her head like she was getting an headache from dealing with me,her actions made me chuckle
                    "It's just the way I tell myself that I'm not totally broken.I haven't really told anyone,but I reached a point in my life that I thought I was stuck and nothing could bring me out, that was when I met Tim you know"     I picked at my finger nails.  "he was my night in shiny armour and he literally swept me off my feet and he made fall in love with the idea of love and most importantly,he made me feel a bit secure about myself"I let out a breath and looked at elena who was looking at me with glittering eyes
                             "Don't look at me like that,you know what?let's get out butties up and do some yoga,whatcha say"I jump from off the ground

                "Great idea,we should as well make good use of our time in case we don't get out"she stood up and holding her flowy gown with her
                       That's the spirit,girl you gotta learn something from me"

                            We tried a lot of poses,mostly hip openers because of the baby.Tiger pose,lotus hand seal in upward hand pose,kness spread wide hero,extended side angle pose and Repose pose were the easiest to practice,the rest just had her falling like a sack of potatoes.
                   "Now try to balance and breath"she fell again as we tried the half camel pose for the umpteenth time that day
                "This is too hard for me,ive got a baby growing inside me"she picked up her gown and wore it.She had taken when we started the yoga practice.
                        "Those were the easiest pose ever and you couldn't get it right"I chuckled before settling on the floor

                   "I'm really hungry.One would have to be like spiderman to get out of this room"I nodded my head chuckling a bit.We both looked around inspecting the room.
                        "I need a shower"she scratched her boobs like she had something in there
                My brain went into fuzzy as I got an escape plan playing at the surface of my conscience.
                   "I got it,i got it,i got it"I yelled over and over laughing as I got up to give Elena a crazy hug

                 "What did you get this time,only God knows what goes on in that tiny head of yours"she flicked my head lightly but being the drama queen that I am,i lowered my head into my hands and made some sniffing sounds
                "Are you-are you crying"she pulled shook my shoulders slightly"I'm sooo sorry,i didn't know it would hurt like that,really I'm sorry,Mike is gonna be made if he knows I upset you,im really,sincerly sorry"I removed my hands off my face and barked out a laugh,i snorted in the process but still kept on laughing
                                "It really isn't that funny"she hissed and walked away from me.
                     "didn't say it was.Just say I'm a genius and lmma gonna tell you my plan"I tried using the negro accent instead I ended up sounding like a Brazilian horse.
"
                "You are a genius,now spill"she snapped her fingers raising her brows at me
             "I know I am,so the plan is............"

*******************
                        "Can somebody help us found here,the lady is bleeding,she might loose the baby"I cried as I jumped and screamed at no one in particular.
                    "Help me"Elena's now smaller voice cried out in utter agony.
              "Fuck you guys,Mike is gonna get you if she losses this baby"I yelled,careful to contain my anxiousness
                    "Elena,elena stay with me,we should get help soon.No,dint close your eyes,fight for the baby,you can't loose him"The lift descended immediately with the black woman from earlier varying a first aid box.
                "Leave,shes bleeding from her private area,ill call when I need you"she spoke with such authority that it scares me.Her voice like that of an angel,compeling yet still with much authority.

              I didn't have time to doubt my plan,immediately the lift went up,i wrapped my hands around her shoulder from behindand placed our hand made blade to her neck.
                    "One wrong move and your gone,youre leading us out"my voice was as low as possible making sure she understood that I meant Business.
Still facing Elena,she spoke up"I came here to help you,Elena,you know me right?"I saw a tear slip from her eye
               "You're Jane,Jane Smith"Elena nodded in response.
              "Elena,meet Jane,shes Kate's mom"Kate is Randy's 5 year old daughter,She was the most beautiful child I have ever seen.I was told her surrogate mom died a few days after giving birth to her.
                           "But that would be impossible since you're dead"my browser were furrowed since that was the only way I could express my confusion.
                      "HOW ABOUT WE DO THESE LATER,the cameras are on and I'm sure they can see us,if it gets suspicious,we all die"she whispered
                "Get the lift now bitch"I roared since we had to make it as believable as possible.
                    "Marcus,luke,get the fucking lift down"she yelled
The lift was descended immediately and my body relaxed slightly at the thought of going back to the resort.
Let's go for a ride my subconscious was back in full blast.