⋱ ꕤ ⋮ 𝐚.𝐜.𝐞 ≡ 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐧 + 𝐣𝐮𝐧

It was a sunny morning, Donghun was in the middle of his work when he received a call from his boss

It was a sunny morning, Donghun was in the middle of his work when he received a call from his boss. "LEE DONHUN! INTO MY OFFICE NOW!" the man screamed from the other side of the phone. He hung up the phone and sighed, he stood up from his seat and went to the office.

He knocked on the door and earned a simple "Come in" from the person on the other good morning sir, you called for my assistance?" he asked politely. "Take a seat." his boss gestured the latter to sit down on the seat in front of his desk. Donghun politely sat down on one of the chairs inside the room.

"May I ask, who is Kim Sehyoon?"

"Kim Sehyoon? He's, uhm, the most successful businessman in Korea along with his partner, Kim Byeongkwan."

"That's good, I thought you didn't know."

"What do you mean, sir?"

"Well, it's not like you CANCELLED OUR MEETING WITH HIM AND NOW WE CAN'T CONTACT HIM AS WELL AS HIS FIANCÉ!" he yelled.

Dongjun didn't know what to do, he just did what he was told. "Sir, there's a misunderstanding, you said that we'll cancel the partnership since you found a better company."

"And what company could that be?!"

"I don't know," he replied, looking down on the floor in embarrassment.

"See! Don't lie to me! Last warning and I won't hesitate to fire you." the boss warned.

"No, please, sir. Don't fire me, I'll do whatever you want," he begged. he begged even though he didn't do anything wrong, he was asked to cancel the meeting so he did now this happened.

"Good, now file those paper works." his boss pointed at a box in the corner of the room.

"Is that everything sir?"

The boss looked at him and laughed. He was caught off guard, he wanted to break the awkward atmosphere but he doesn't know how so he simply stood there and waited for his boss to finish.

"Of course not, that as well." his boss signaled the latter to look at something on his right where he saw four more boxes of paperwork.

Oh boy, it's going to be a very long day.

After a very tiring and boring day at work, Donghun finally finished his shift. He packed his bags and was ready to go home when he received another call from his boss.

"Yes sir?"

"You can't leave just yet, there's more in the basement."

"I-" he was speechless, he thought that his suffering was finishing but boy, was he wrong.

"Are you complaining? I can just fire you if you want to."

"No sir, please don't. I'll finish it immediately."

"Good, have a nice day." his boss said in a mocking tone. He wanted to smash the telephone but he can't since it's the only one he had.

He groaned and left his seat. He quickly ran into the elevator and rushed to get the paperwork from the basement floor. He did the best he could to file every single one of the paperwork.

Finally, after suffering a lot, his boss allowed him to leave. All of the buses were nowhere to be found that left him no choice but to walk home.

He passed by his favorite bakery so he stopped by to buy some bread. After buying some bread, he went back on his way home.

Home, where he can find his lovely boyfriend, Jun waiting for him.

"Hi babe~" Jun greeted with a sweet voice.

"Good eve" the older mumbled.

Jun felt that something is wrong so his face started to lift up.

"Don't you do it, I'm not in the mood right now." the older glared.

The latter completely ignored the older and continued to lit up, forming a smile on his lips. The older can't help but smile as well.

"Now tell me what wrong my honeybunch?" Jun walked over to his boyfriend and gave him a quick but passionate kiss on the lips.

"Well, I almost got fired."

"What happened?"

"I canceled a meeting with Kim Sehyoon."

"The most successful man in Korea?"

"Yes but it's not my fault, my boss asked me to do it."

"Then why he was mad at you?"

"I don't know."

"Forget him, come with me, let's cuddle."

"I have work to do."

"Pretty please." Jun pouted.

"You know that I can't possibly ignore you."

They enjoyed the night by watching a romantic movie. Jun fell asleep halfway through the movie but Donghun didn't mind since he was used to it. After the movie, he carried the younger to their bed and drifted off to sleep.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Requested By: akabane_shin

2020 || -GLCCMYWXNE