⋱ ꕤ ⋮ 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐬 ≡ 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐧 + 𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠

It was a simple day for everyone, except for Hwanwoong

It was a simple day for everyone, except for Hwanwoong. He had been practicing for the whole day, because of a competition that caused him to overwork himself.

During his break, his friends, Dongju and Keonhee, saw his condition and tried to convince him to take some rest.

"Woongie, you should take a rest, it has been a long day. Don't stress yourself out too much." Keonhee was worried that the latter might pass out.

"How can I take a rest when the competition is in a few days?"

"Chillax, uhm, how about we buy some snacks at the convenience store then we'll watch a movie at the dorm," Keonhee suggested, anticipating an answer from the two.

"I'm in, how about you?" Dongju asked.

"Okay, fine. I'll practice first thing tomorrow."

They were about to leave when Dongju's phone rang.

"Be right back." he quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket and answered the person on the phone.

Keonhee and Hwanwoong started a simple conversation while waiting for the younger's phone call to finish.

"Bye babe, see you later, love you." the younger said before he hung up the phone.

"Change of plans, I have a date with my boyfriend, bye guys." the younger waved goodbye before running out of the room.

"Say hi to Geonhak for me" Keonhee shouted.

"Sure thing!" the younger yelled back before disappearing into thin air.

"I guess it's only the two of us then." Keonhee shrugged.

"Oh, well. Let's go?"

"Kaja!" the taller yelled enthusiastically, the younger slapped the latter's arm multiple times in annoyance before standing up to leave.

"Wait up!" the latter rushed up from his seat.

They walked down to the nearest convenience store and looked for some snacks to buy.

"Buy anything you like" Keonhee stated, the younger smiled and quickly ran around the store. He knows exactly what he wanted but he can't find it so he asked the cashier for assistance.

"Good evening Mr......" the latter looked at the cashier's name tag before continuing his sentence. "Youngjo, may I ask where I can find the WEUS chips?"

"Good evening as well, you'll find that on aisle 6."

"Thank you so much." Hwanwoong slightly bowed before making his way to aisle 6.

"Now where are those chips" he mumbled to himself. His eyes scanned the whole area of the chips but he still can't find it.

He was about to give up when a familiar packaging caught his eye. His eyes widened and his lips started forming into a smile. He found it. He started to reach for it but his short arms were no use.