⋱ ꕤ ⋮ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ≡ 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 + 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐳𝐢

It was just a normal day for the Kpop group Seventeen

It was just a normal day for the Kpop group Seventeen. Wonwoo reading a book, BooSeokSoon going out and Jihoon producing a song.

Jihoon noticed that his boyfriend, Soonyoung has been busy lately with Seungkwan and Seokmin. He was fine with it as long his boyfriend is happy but he does not like it if Seokmin gets too close with Soonyoung.

What if Hoshi falls for him?

What if he doesn't love me anymore?

What if he leaves me for Seokmin?

His thoughts keep playing on his mind. He couldn't focus on his song because of it. So, he decided to ask for help. Everyone else was busy so the only people he could ask for advice are the 95' liners.

They were chit chatting on the living room. Jihoon already knows that the love triangle is still not over. He sat down on a vacant seat and let out a heavy sigh.

Jeonghan with his parental instincts ended the conversation with the other two and gave his full attention to Jihoon, "What's wrong?"

"Well, uhm..." he stuttered.

"It's about Soonyoung, isn't it?" Joshua interfered.

"Yeah..." the younger mumbled.

"What's with him?" Seungcheol asked.

"He has been around Seokmin lately...."

"And you don't like it? Because you get jealous? Is that what's happening right now?" Joshua interfered once again.

"How do you know this so well? Why don't you continue my sentence for me?!" Jihoon's rage started to build up.

"Okay, chillax. I know the feeling."

"Feeling of what?" Jeonghan asked.

"Being jealous" Joshua mumbled under his breath.

"I didn't hear it, say it again." Jeonghan said.

"Nothing" Shua awkwardly smiled.

"Anyways" Seungcheol butted in, "So, you're jealous that Seokmin is always around Soonyoung?"

"Yes"

"I don't actually know what to say, uhm, maybe flirt with another member I guess." Jeonghan suggested.

"That's a big no for me...You know how Soonyoung is, you do not want to see him angry, like never." the shorter said in a warning tone.

"When was the time he got mad at you?" Seungcheol questioned.

"When I forgot our anniversary-" Jihoon said with guilt in his voice.

"Oh my gosh- how can you forget an anniversary?" Seungcheol said with a shocked expression.

"I was busy, alright?"

"That's not a good reason- How long was he mad at you?"

"He wasn't really mad, just upset. He didn't talk to me for like a day until I bought him a tiger shirt."