Gravity falls

Dippers POV:

I get off my bus, relieved I'm finally away from Mable and my family, when we turned 15 she grew a horrible ego, she became a mean girl at school and bullied lots of people, including me.

I was so happy to finally get away, I take in a slow breath and exhaled with a sigh.

I picked up my stuff and thanked the driver as he drove away, i brushed my brown hair away from my face, able to see everything properly now

"Hasn't changed a bit"
I said to myself, walking to my new home. Gazing upon the beautiful lands of gravity falls.

I hadn't been here since I was 13, I missed it so much.

Time skip for a few minuets

I pulled my keys out my pocket and unlocked the door, i took a minute to just admire the house.I went inside ,eventually, and put my bags down.

I walked in to the living room.

It had white walls and a fireplace, beautiful big windows with a perfect view of the forest. There was wood floors and nothing else, my stuff hadn't arrived yet but that was okay.

In the kitchen, there was light blue cabinets with glass on the doors, the floor was black tiles with a kitchen-island. The sink was silver and clean, looked untouched. There was a white fridge and black counters.

Upstairs was my room. It was empty aside from a window seat the had a bookshelf under, and around it,it gave a view over the forest with perfect timing to see the sunset, I spent the rest of the day watching it set to night, by then I was in my sleeping bag sitting on the window seat, I let my eyes close and drift off to sleep.

I was probably hearing this because I was tired but I could have swore I heard this before falling asleep.

"Goodnight, have a lovely dream pine tree..."