A vist to an old friend...

Dippers POV:

It's been a few days now, all my stuff has arrived and it's all set up.

I remember the dream from a while back...with bill so I opened my closet, pulled out a red t-shirt and jeans and put them on. I grabbed my denim jacked, and head out to the statue we all know and love.

I approached the statue, it was covered in miss and cracked, his handout ready to make a deal.

A/N:
Bill is in his human form and the next bit is based of a comic I read (I don't know who drew it sorry >~<)
Ok
I placed my bag down by a tree and walked up, placing my hand on his arm, feeling the cold stone.

I sighed and looked at the sky,he had a perfect view of the sky.

"The sky is...incredibly blue today bill, birds are singing and the trees are swaying in the wind" 

His hand was out, as if to make a deal." I leaned on his chest, watching the birds fly by. His statue gave of a demon presence and scared all the animals away but they slowly walked back, almost in awe of the statue.

"People probably take photos,pose and shake your hand...."

I walked away slightly and turners back to the statue, placing my hand in Bills

"Over you dead body" my voice had a cold, angry, ashamed tone as I spoke those words,

"Why am I so obsessed over a demon like you?"

My hand dropped to my side before feeling a slight burn on it;

"Ow-huh"

On my arm was what looked to be a tattoo of the cipher wheel and other symbols. I just sighed and gave a soft smile looking at the statue, I batted my eyes in a surprised gesture.

"I swore he was...looking over the cliffs and not at the clearing a second ago"

I mumbled squinting my eyes slightly at the statue,I blinked again and he was looking out at the cliffs.a soft smile on his face.

I know the statue had changed that time, I put my hand on his cheek, wiping under his eyes as if a tear was there.

I closed my eyes and looked down signing to my self and scoffing.

My hand felt cold,but...still warm I looked up and froze

"B-bill"

The statue other hand was on top of mine,as if to keep it there, at this point I didn't know what was going through my head put I pulled my and away and placed it back bills right one;

"My deal...is to resurrect you but you must always be there for me..."

A said before my hand bust into flames, in my head his voice echoed

" it's a deal pintree"