Attempting To Talk It Out

Dippers POV:

I had just come back from my mind space, Bill was right, it was really relaxing being there I don't think I have any stress left.

I walk to my room and close the door, I look at the photo frame of me, Mable,Stan and Ford from all those years ago.

I feel anger burn up in me as Mables voice rings in my head. I grabbed the frame holding tightly in my hand, anger building up inside of me.

I through it to the ground

My scream I let out as I did so sliced through the silence of the night. I stared at the shattered glass and picture as I pant, anger still building up in side of me.

I hear what seems to be running and that's when my expression turn to guilt, I forgot it was 2:00 AM!

I turn to my door as it slams open, a terrified Bill standing in the door frame.

"Are you okay!?"

"Yea, I guess I'm just frustrated is all"

"Did the mind space make it worse?"

"Nonono it helped a lot it's just that photo frame....it just haunts me"

I sighed and look as the glass on the floor then to my hand, it was bleeding.I attempted to hide the bleeding before Bill saw but he noticed instantly and pulled my wrist looking at the wound and then giving me a look that said.

'Why were you trying to hide this?'

We went down stairs where Bill put a plaster and bandage on the cute, after cleaning it. He then kissed the back of my hand and smiled. We began to head up to our rooms when bill pulled me away from mine.

"Don't take this the wrong way pine tree, but I do t trust you"

My heart sank, why not was all I could think before my thoughts where interrupted.

"I before you think I mean you in general, after all that's happened I wanna keep an eyes on you, what I mean is I don't trust you by yourself....I'm scared you'll get hurt"

He cupped my cheek with one of his hands and raised his brown, waiting for me to reply

"Alright..."

He smiled and opened his room door, I followed behind. I was barely in his room.

I sat on the left side of the bed before feeling Bill arm snake around my waist and pull me into a hug, I smiled and kissed his forehead before pulling the covers over me and Bill, I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep along with Bill. He looked peaceful asleep.

✨~the next morning ~✨

I woke up and stretched my arms out,I went to climb out of bed when I realised I wasn't in my room, my face turned a darker shade of red with each memory from last night as they came flooding back to me.

I turned behind me and bill was gone,I went down stairs a noticed a note on the fridge.

Pine tree/
I have decided that this has gone on for to long, I've gone to the mystery shack to talk to shooting star and nock some sense into her, i left at 8:30 am I hope you had a great sleep and I'll be back soon x

Love from /
Bill

I tuned to the clock

"8:45...."

I quickly ran upstairs and opened my dresser, I pulled out a white t-shirt pulled it over my head, my brown hair was a mess but I didn't care. I pulled on a pare of jeans and denim jacket running down stairs.

I put on my socks and boots not even bothered to lace them, I grabbed my phone and keys before running out the door.

8:55am...

I'm approaching a familiar path...I'm only around a ten minute walk from the shack, I continue to jog as I need to regain my breath.

Once I have it I began to run again, eventually I came to the shack and opened the gift shop door, looking around frantically for Bill...I spot Stan ...his head shoots up and he shouts Ford down ...he grabs me and takes me to the living room to talk...

"Where's Mable?!"

"I don't know dipper, she went to talk to someone, I have some question for yo-"

"WHERE IS SHE!"

I'm furious...I know for a fact she's with Bill.
Ford froze and begins to yell at me bringing memories from years ago back.

When mum and dad would yell at me for lies Mable came up with....

When Mable and her friends bullied me for no reason...

Mable calling me stupid names and making me hate every last part of myself...

Me yelling at my self and talking me how much I hate myself...

My breathing begins to get heavier...and deeper...I start to sweat and panic...I feel my hands twitch and I struggle to catch my breath...ford didn't even notice...

The door opens but I don't react at all...

I just hear voices

"Well this talk was Lovely Blair..."

"It was..."

I see bill in the corner of my eyes and try to call to him but I fail...my body feels so weak...

He turned to me and froze seeing the state I was in...my hearing is all fuzzy now and I crash backwards into a wall, I can barely make out his voice as he shouts at me to get my attention...I feel my self about to pass out so I turn to ford...

"So much...for tr..trying to talk it out huh?"

And just as I finish that sentence everything went dark, and I passed out....