Naps

It was nine in the evening, Dabi and Satomi were in their bedroom.

Satomi was in Dabi's arms as he paces around the room, occasionally swaying his body time to time while holding the half-filled bottle of milk on his right hand and balancing the small baby on his left.

The bi-colored haired baby was sound asleep in her guardian's arms, however still sucking out milk from the bottle time to time.

She was already six months old, and she was growing and developing well. For a baby, she wasn't one to cry alot either which made Shigaraki further his theory that she was 'broken', of course Dabi had an argument with him about it. But the crispy man was also happy that he wouldn't have to hear her crying so much. Satomi's laugh may be contagous and brightens up everyone's day(yes, even the grumpy Tomura Shigaraki) but her crying literally drove the entire household nuts. She only cries when she's hungry and wanted milk or when her diaper's full, other than that, she's always been a sunshine.

Dabi couldn't help but smile at the small baby in his arms.

By this point, everyone in the League adapted to both the nicer side of him whenever Satomi was around and the same typical jackass him when she wasn't. A handful of people also started calling him 'Daddy Dabi', but they never dared to call him that when he wasn't with Satomi. They value their life thank you very much.

Who knew that a six month old baby could make one of the strongest and most feared villains behave?

A knock on the door caught Dabi's attention as his eyes averted to it. Satomi lightly jumped from the sound and continued to suck on the bottle's nipple, eyes still closed.

Outside stood Kurogiri still in his bartender outfit. "Tomura Shigaraki called you for your mission."

Dabi internally groaned while moving head back. He looked back down to see the peaceful face of Satomi with her cheeks red and squishy and her eyelashes long and thick. He then turned to Kurogiri, "You know what to do."

Kurogiri nodded and carefully took Satomi from Dabi's arms along with the bottle to try to not wake her up. That really didn't work since as soon as Kurogiri got comfortable with her in his arms, Satomi started to wake as her eyes flutter open.

Satomi's stunning amber eyes looks up to see black mist and yellow eyes. She furrowed her brows, confused and turned the other way to see Dabi standing a few feet way from her with a seemingly blank look as he stares back at her with his own glowing turquise orbs.

Satomi started to tear up with furrowed brows and her lips shaking. Noticing, Dabi walked up to her and patted her head. "I've got something to do, kid." He said, "Be a good girl and behave while i'm gone, alright?"

Dabi and Kurogiri didn't really expect Satomi to understand. She was six months old for goodness sake. But somehow, the small baby stopped tearing up and just stared at Dabi. Lightly confused, both villains looked at each other with questioning looks. They weren't sure if she understood Dabi, or it was just because of him patting her head.

Satomi would always be asleep whenever Dabi went out at night and Kurogiri having to babysit her, she's normally a heavy sleeper unless her diaper's full. But Dabi had just changed her before putting her to bed.

Nontheless, he was happy that the little girl stopped tearing up, "Good girl." He said.

Satomi giggles with small hiccups, now fully awake. She brought her small fists up before putting it back down to her belly, her way of waving or saying goodbye.

Dabi waved back at her before walking out the room and leaving.