'Normal' Days

"Say ahhh~" Toga said with a grin as she waits for the baby in her arms to open her mouth. Unfortunately for her, Satomi just stared at her with furrowed brows and confusion.

Toga pouts, "One moment you're so smart and then you turn into a dumb baby."

"Shut your mouth and don't speak to her like that." Dabi spat at the female blonde with a scowl on his face, "You said you wanted to feed her, so do it right you crazy woman."

Everyone else in the room seemed to just ignore the situation. Maybe batting and eye or two, but didn't bother getting in on the issue. They knew how angry Dabi gets when there are 'negative things' that Satomi might pick up and learn.

Toga further pout, "Sor-ry!" She says, "I get mixed up if you're her father, guardian or brother."

"Just shut up and feed her." Dabi grumbled, "She'll end up crying soon if you don't."

Almost instantly, Toga gently shoved the bottle into the small baby's mouth.

_

Satomi layed on the couch, wide awake as she bites and chews on a toy that Dabi got for her while staring at Shigaraki who stared back at her.

Shigaraki lightly scratches his neck as he stares at golden amber orbs. He grumbled under his breath. "What are you staring at?"

Satomi simply stares at him with raised brows as saliva continues to dribble down her chin and cheeks and to her toy. Shigaraki grumbles once again.

"Aren't you gonna wipe her mouth?" Toga pops up as she leans on the back of the couch, cooing at the baby and wiggling a finger to her face.

"You do it." Shigaraki scratches his neck a little rougher as he continues to stare at Satomi with slight disgust, "I'll probably decay her when I touch her."

Toga looks at the blue haired boy before showing a grin, "awhhh~ are you getting soft for little Sami???"

"F off!" Shigaraki grumbled

The blonde girl chuckled, "You can't even curse around her!" She teases, "Just admit Sami made you a softie, Tomu~"

"She did not!" Shigaraki yelled and tries to grab the blonde's face with his hand, only to grumble when she easily dodged it. "Dabi will kill me when he can't find his child."

Toga tilted her head, "eh?" She lets out, "Since when did you care of Dabi trying to kill you?" She asks before letting out a grin, "Just admit~ Sami made you a big softie~"

"You shut your mouth or I will decay your damn face."

_

"You want some?"

Twice, who sat on one of the bar's stools, said as he pushes a shot glass of whiskey to Satomi who stared intently at it with her round amber eyes. Toga, who was carrying and sitting her on her lap chuckled as she bounces her right thigh.

"Sami wants some whiskey?" Toga said in a baby voice making Satomi giggles, drool dropping down to her chin in the process. Togo was quick to wipe it with the towel that Dabi specifically bought for Satomi and Satomi only.

The two villains continue to play with the baby as Twice starts bringing up the tip of the shot glass to Satomi's lips.

"What the fu-hell are you two doing?"

Toga and Twice shrieked and screamed in terror and Twice dropping and brraking the glass that was once in his hand.

The atmosphere in the room got heavier by the second, Spinner and Compress who were in the room as well shrank in the seats after seeing Dabi's terrifiyingly unreadable expression.

Dabi tilted his head to the side in a scary manner, making Toga and Twice flinch in ther seats as Satomi looks at him with sparkly curious eyes. "You didn't try to make her drink that crap, did you?"

Twice started to sweat, "u-uhh... n-no."

"Lie"

"WE'RE SORRY!!!!!!"

___________________

Lmao idk:D i've been having writer's block and me having to work on a week long copy and answer self-study at home for school just made it worse:')

Also! Just dropped a Bakugou fic! Feel free to check it out!
If you are interested;) it's basically where the female character(Seiko) is a Todoroki and Shouto's younger twin. The story mainly focuses on the sibling relationship with Seiko and Shouto and(obviously) the interaction and possible love interest with Bakugou:D

Stay safe love!