Attitude

Shigaraki stared at the child through the hand on his face. His expression was hard to read, but it was obvious he was staring his bloody red orbs into Satomi's golden amber ones.

Satomi had been out of Dabi's room more and laying on the 'living room' couch一much to Dabi's dismay. Kurogiri had told him that it wasn't healthy for a child to stay locked up, "They need vitamin D.", he said.

Dabi couldn't even walk around with Satomi like he wasn't a villain. For one, his reputation as a cold-hearted villain had to be kept; and two, he, and most of the league, didn't want the entire Japan to know about Satomi's existence. She could be put into even more danger than now where she's being raised by villains, not to mention the great resemblance she has of her biological mother with the black and white hair and amber eyes. People were bound to get suspicious.

So here we are, with Shigaraki staring at Satomi like she was the most disgusting thing in the world.

The villain scowled, staring into the child's round but also seemingly sharp eyes. "I would have killed you if you weren't so.... so... hideous..!"

To what Shigaraki guessed that the child understood what he said, Satomi furrowed her brows and... frowned? "Nuuuhhhh!" She whined

"Yes you are." Shigaraki said back with a little hint of sass. "You're hideous.!"

"Nuh!"

"Yes!"

"Nuhh!!"

"You're a hideous baby!"

"Pfft!" Satomi stuck out her tongue with a loud farting noise, then suddenly brought her two feet up and down strongly to the villain's left thigh.

Shigaraki groaned in pain, clutching his thigh and nearly falling off the couch in the process. Spinner, who was in the background drinking whiskey, spat out half of his drink back to the glass and choked. Toga, who was watching the whole scene unfold, grinned and clapped to 'encourage' Satomi to do more. Twice laughed and nearly fell off his seat, Magnae tried her best to not laugh, Kurogiri just sighed and shook his head. Dabi had that smug look on his face, seemingly proud that Shigaraki was in pain.

"You little brat!" The villain roared and brought his entire right hand to Satomi's face, tempted to decay her.

Dabi was quick to jump off his chair and run to the child's safety, picking Satomi up and clutching her close to his chest and glaring daggers at Shigaraki. "I'll fry you." He growled.

Shigaraki merely let out a 'tsk'. He stood up from the couch and stared hardly at the child in the scarred villain's arms. He frowned, "One day, when you grow up, i'll kill you." He threatened to the child.

Satomi simply stuck out her tongue and let out another 'pfft', aggitating the villain more.

Shigaraki let out a huff and stomped out the room.

Toga giggled and skipped over to Dabi and Satomi, crouching down a bit to be face to face with the bi-color haired child. She grinned, "You'll be a great one once you grow up, Sami!"

The child simply giggled and blubbered out nonsense as a reply.

____________

How do you guys feel of another Dabi story:)? I've been thinking about it and the character I created has a very... unique condition. Please tell me what you think!

Next chapter, Satomi's first word!