Morning Sunshine

Dabi had woken up from the sudden weight that was added on his stomach. He grunted in slight annoyance, but the moment he heard the squeeling of Satomi, he instantly smiled.

Looking down, he was met with Satomi on his stomach who was lightly hitting his chest with giggles and baby noises.

Satomi had crawled her way to him. It's already December and the cold had been affecting her negatively, making her sneeze and shiver often.

Most of everyone in the League were worried, most especially Dabi since he wants the girl to stay healthy... and he knows nothing about taking care of someone with a cold, let alone a child who, again, isn't a year old yet.

So... he's been staying in the base more than going out and doing his business, afraid that Satomi might catch a cold and he wouldn't be there beside her. He had eventually become the child's personal heater, especially when they sleep. He would sometimes wake up in the middle of the night from shuffling beside him to see Satomi moving close to his side in her sleep, sometimes even ending up laying on his chest.

The first time he woke up to see Satomi sleeping on his stomach or chest scared the living daylights out of him. He tends to sleep on the edge of the bed to become a barrier so the child wouldn't accidentally roll over so much in her sleep that she'd eventually fall off the bed in the middle of the night and injure herself.

Dabi wasn't going to have that.... no.

So when he found Satomi laying on his chest, the first thing that came to his mind was that if she rolled off to the wrong side, she'd fall off the bed and injure herself.

"Dadiiii"

Dabi looks back down at the child with a smile, running his calloused hand through her short, thin and straight black and white hair, something that he learned she loves.

"Yeah?" He mumbled out.

Ever since Satomi had started to call him daddyㅡ which he doesn't really mindㅡ he became even more motivated to teach her more words and even names from the other league members like Toga and Twice. He was so tempted to teach her to call Shigaraki 'crusty', but it was a hard word for a child Satomi's age to learn to say. She's also recently started to crawl.

"Mm... myok!"

Satomi said with a little jump and wide gummy smile, making her two deep dimples to appear.

Dabi grinned proudly at her and lightly pinched her cheek, making the child squeel in joy. He hummed, "You just woke up and you're already thirsty?"

"Myok!"

The scarred villain playfully shook his head before mumbling out an 'alright', started to stand up from his bed and bringing Satomi up with him while craddling her.

____________

This is the shortest chapter i've ever written im so sorry... I have no ideas what to write:')

Ever since I found out of Bakugou's hero name, I had to make A LOT of changes in the upcoming book i'll be posting this new years so idk how to feel:'D

I fking love his hero name:'(