|| 𝙰𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚞 𝙼. ||

You got home and walked into your shared room with Atsumu, who was ranting about the dinner you had with your parents just now.
"Ugh, that was so boring Y/n! We should really go to more exciting places, like-"
You slammed the door shut, grabbing his attention.
"Jeez, whats got you all riled up?~"  he snickered, aware of why you were so upset. Apparently, your husband thought it was silly idea to toy with you allll through out dinner. He found it quite amusing to watch you squirm while his foot was rubbing against your clothed groin and how you had to stop yourself from cumming. In front of you parents. Of course, you did not fine this funny in the slightest.
You walked over to the night stand, Atsumu watching your every move. Everything was all fine and dandy with him, until he noticed you open the drawer and pulled out "that".
"Y-Y/n. .what are you doing? Put that up." He slowly backed away.
You smirked, stepping closer to him with the strap in hand.
"Y/n, please, I promise I won't tease you ever again! I promise!" You clicked your tongue.
"But that's what you promised last time. If I recall exactly, you said "mommy, I promise I'll be a good boy" ♡︎."
"B-but, I will!"
"Well, I suppose I could forgive you. ." Atsumu lit up with the mercy you gave him just now.
"But I won't." You loved watching his face falter from hopeful to being absolutely crushed. You grabbed him and threw him onto the bed, bent over.
"Hey! C-can't we talk about this?"
"Well, I'm afraid it's to late now. I'm sorry, but this is what you wanted right? Embarrassing me in front of my family." You growled in his ear.
"But, Y/-" You slapped his ass.
"That's not my name, sweetie.~"
"M-mommy, I didn't mean to!"
"Then you wouldn't have done it, no?" You started unbuttoning his shirt, and ripping off his slacks. Throwing them onto the ground, you look at the man in his underwear. Stripping him completely, you made your move to get undressed as well. After all, it's only fair. You repositioned Atsumu to where he was on the bed, on his hands and knees. He felt you press your chest against his back, whispering into his ear, "Look at you, you slut. You got hard~"
He was about to respond before you plunged two fingers into his asshole. Atsumu let out a groan, biting down on his lip. You started fingering him as he whined and grunted.
"I think that's good enough."
He looked back at you with worried eyes.
"Wait. .wait, wait no. ."
You pulled out, making Atsumu feel empty and disappointed. But you were busy lathering the strap in lube. He was about to say something snippy until he felt you poke the head in. He thought you would let him adjust, but then you slammed the whole length into him.
"AAAuUaaH!!~" Tears threatened to spill from the sudden intrusion. You rocked your hips a bit harsher, hearing your husband cry and beg.
"Please. .please mommy! Mommy, please! Stop!" It surprised you. No matter how harsh you treated him, he never once used the safe word. Atsumu looked back at you with tears rolling down his cheeks.
"Please. ."
All you did was smile. You clicked your tongue.
"Well, someone needs to learn their lesson and be a good boy." Leaning over, you grabbed something that Atsumu feared much more. It was small, but he knew he was being punished when you would pull out the object he absolutely hated.
"N-no. .not the cock ring. .please, not that! Please! I-I-I promise I'll be a good boy! Honest! Mommy, please!" You easily slid on the ring with ease, since there was so much pre-cum squirting out of the tip. Atsumu cried even harder.
"Hey, Atsumu. Are you alri-"
You would've finished that sentence, if you hadn't noticed him bouncing back on your thrusts. A sinister grin formed. You leaned forward and nibbled his ear lobe.
"Look at you, you little whore. You're meeting my thrusts like the bitch in heat you are."
You noticed how he was starting get tired.
"Please. .let me cum. ."
"Hm? What was that?"
"I said. .lemme. .lemme cum, mommy. ."
You loved it when he became a babbling mess.
"Louder, sweetie~"
"Lemme cum for you, mommy!~"
Those were the magic words that made you pop off the ring, and stroke his neglected cock.
"Do it. Cum for me baby."
-
-
-
———————————————————————————
LORD, that was longer than I expected. I know no one requested this but it came to my mind out of no where. And I know y'all requested a bunch but I'm cooking up a whole MEAL for you guys 😉😈😈.
And because I love you guys, here's a little sneak peak of what to expect.

Love y'all. 💅💅
———————————————————————————