|| 𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚘 𝚃. ||

This was a rquest made by @zealouslyahoe and props to them cause they got big brain for coming up with this one.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Sweetheart! I'm back!"
"Well, hello darling." Kuroo looked up at you from his book. You had just gotten back from the store and had come home to see your husband reading at the table.
You placed down the singular grocery bag down on the table next to him.
"Oh, what's this, chibi-Chan? Did you get me a gift?~"
"Just- hurry up and open it!"
"Alright, alright." Peaking inside the bag, his eyes widened. Kuroo pulled out the deliciously thick strap you bought, studying it. His eyes narrowed before looking up at you with his signature smirk. He noticed the way you stared at the ground, twiddling with your thumbs and fidgeting.
"Ah, I see."
You didn't have to tell him twice. In flash he grabbed your hand and dragged you upstairs to the bedroom, where all your lovely "activities" happened.
Not long, Kuroo stripped like lightning speed. You were starting to think he wanted this. Tetsurou crawled onto the bed and propped his ass up, ready in all its glory. For some reason, it made you flustered. He looked at you.
"Well, are you gonna prep me or not?"
"Oh! Sorry. ."
You walked over and plopped your self down behind Kuroo. He looked back.
"Well?. ."
"Well. ."
"Ugh, you're so annoying. All you have to do is-"
You quickly shoved two of your digits in his mouth. It shocked him at first, but then he started sucking, lapping up your fingers and covering them with his saliva. You pulled them out with pop, and teased his hole.
"Just hurry up and do it. ."
Not wasting any time, you plunged your wet fingers into his entrance.
"Gah!~"
You moved your fingers at lightning speed.
"Oh!~ Chibi-chan. ." He started chanting 'chibi-chan' over and over. You couldn't tell if he was trying to embarrass you or not, but you kept going.
"Ok, I think that's good enough."
"Finally."
You readjusted and put the strap on, spitting on it to help it slide in easier. Aligning it to where Kuroo wanted you to be.
"Ahh!~ ch-chibi-chaan. ." He grinded his hips against the strap. You began thrusting it at a fair pace, but that wasn't enough for Kuroo.
"More! More, please!"
Doing as told, you picked up the pace, earning more earth shattering moans from your husband.
"Oh god, chibi-Chan. .chibi-Chan!"
You flipped him onto his side and put one of his legs over your shoulder. Now you could see his face as you pounded into him. He seemed to enjoy the spots you were hitting from this angle, as his eyes rolled back and his tongue lolled out.
"Look at you, being a little cockslut and taking mommy so well~ you're such a good boy."
after that, he became awfully quiet.
"Hey, Babe? Is everything ok?" You looked at him and saw he was bright red and covering his face with hands. You didn't understand til you looked down.
"Did you. .did you cum untouched??"
He nodded his head. You tried to hold back a laugh, but he could tell in the giggle you choked back.
"Go ahead. .laugh."
You broke out in a fit laughs and giggles. You couldn't believe he came. From your words. You were so caught up in making fun of you, that you didn't noticed he had pinned you to the bed and threw off your strap. You starred up at him, beginning to get flustered.
"Well, you wanna laugh? Fine. But let's see who's the one laughing when you're fucked merciless~"
Let's just say, you had a long night.
-
-
-
———————————————————————————

---———————————————————————————