|| 𝙽𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚊 𝚈. ||

This is for plasticbabie
———————————————————————————
You were sitting on your bed as your boyfriend, Nishinoya, rummaged through your room. You didn't think much of it as you scrolled through your phone, til he pulled out a box from the top of your closet. Not remembering what was in the shoe box, you let him continue. But, you noticed his face turn bright red when he threw the lid off.
"Y-y/n?. ."
"Yeah?-"
You looked over and turned pale. Noya was holding up a long, slightly curvy dildo that was none other than your prized strap.
"Y-you didn't tell me you were into "this" kind of stuff."
You didn't know how to respond. Your mind went blank. For some reason, it terrified you to see your boyfriend Noya holding up the thing you knew he would never be able to do.
Well, thats what you thought, until he walked over and firmly placed the strap in your hand. You looked up at him with slight confusion.
"Well. .peg me."
". .what?"
"You heard me, baby girl. Peg me."
———————————————————————————
"Ah!~" Noya is currently under you, being pounded into oblivion. The sound of the bed creaking bounced off the walls. All you could hear was the noises of the bed sounding like it's going to break and your moaning boyfriend.
"G-god. .oh god!"
The silicone cock was between Noya's cheeks, slamming in and out of his walls. You thought he would whine but the way his tongue lolled out and his eyes rolled into the back of his head, it showed just how much of a slut he was. It truly was a sight to behold. A good little slave behaving for his master.
"M' cumming! M' cumming! M-mommy, Wait-"
You wrapped your slender fingers around his cock and started pumping him.
"AaAHh!!"
"Come on baby. .cum for mommy-"
Tears slid down his cheeks as you fondled with his balls, sending him over the edge. His cum spurted all over his abdomen and thighs.
You collapsed next to Noya, both of you staring at each other and breathing heavily.
After some time of silence, Noya said "We're definitely doing that again."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
———————————————————————————
Sorry that was short!! 🤧🤧
I'm trying to update more though so don't worry!
I'm still taking requests so don't be afraid to ask! I'll also write a chapter for smut I'll write! (There will be more details in the chapter)
But I hope you guys liked this!

"-------———————————————————————————Sorry that was short!! 🤧🤧I'm trying to update more though so don't worry! I'm still taking requests so don't be afraid to ask! I'll also write a chapter for smut I'll write! (There will be more details in the c...