|| 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝚂. ||

This is for @LeUWULord and trashkawa707
👊😌
———————————————————————————
Tendou Satori, your boyfriend, had a dark secret. You loved him dearly and you told each other everything, but. .this was one thing not meant to be shared.
He doesn't even know HOW it even started in the first place or if he would ever get bored of it, but for some reason he really loved the idea of having a dildo in his ass. Now, don't get me wrong, he'd love it if you ever fucked him, but he worried you would think he's weird. That you would leave him, or just ignore him. Sure, it was stupid to think those things but you could never be too sure.
But, when I say he 'likes the idea' of having a nice silicone cock up his hole, I mean he actually fucks himself with a dildo. When you're not home, of course. He knew that he would NEVER get caught under any circumstances. You being gone for more than half the day, how he got off work earlier than you. It was all foolproof. Well, that's what he thought. .
"Tori'! I'm hooomme!" You had gotten off a few hours earlier that day since your boss said you had been working so hard that day, and think, how excited you were to get to spend time with your beloved Satori. But, he was no where in sight.
"Tori'?. ." You slowly walked up the stairs, hearing a few noises from your shared bedroom.
'He must be watching TV or something. .guess I'll just surprise him. He won't see it coming!' Is what you thought to yourself. You slowly walked up to the door and slammed it open.
"I found y-"
The sight that was in front of you was something you least expected. It was truly something. Tendou was frozen, slowly looking back at you with wide eyes. He couldn't believe it. There you were, standing in the door.
You couldn't bring yourself to say anything. All you could do was stare at your boyfriend who was fucking himself with a dildo.
Once his brain started to work again he swiftly stood on his knees, making eye contact with you.
"L-look I can explain-"
What something Satori wasnt expecting, (despite the fact he was known as the guess monster) was you pinning him back down. You had your fingers intertwined into his crimson locks, slightly tugging, which earned you a moan.
You grabbed ahold the base of the rubber dick and slid it out, making Tendou whine at the emptiness.
"9 inches. .impressive."
He couldn't help the cat-like grin that formed along his features.
"Yup. And all for you to fuck me with. Oh, and it must be great with me already nice and stretched for you. ."
"For me?"
"Mhm. Alllll for you, and only you, my dearest~"
". . ."
You stared at the pink dildo for a bit before prodding the head into Tendou's gapping asshole. Satori shuddering at the feeling, despite being used to it. Without a second thought, you slammed the whole length into him, gaining a harmony of moans from your boyfriend who was on his hands and knees.
"Such a whore~. ."
The silicone dick slid in and out of Tendou's velvety walls, his eyes fluttering closed. He began to get lost in the feeling of the somewhat brutal pace you'd set. On instinct, his hand began to drift down to his hardened dick, until you swatted his hand away.
"Did I sat you could touch yourself?"
Tendou immediately looked back, clearly shocked by your dominate tone.
"No."
"Well, why were you?"
"Please let me cum, please. ."
?
". .Mommy."
Your hand immediately wrapped around his shaft, pumping him probably faster than he expected. A low groan filled your ears, as his cock twitched in your hand.
"Mommy. .ugh, mommy. . .ahh- aaHAhH!"
He came. Hard, at that, and afterwards the room fell silent.
". . ."
Tendou looked back at you, his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead.
"Round 2?"
-
-
-
-
-
-
———————————————————————————
Hi babies!! Sorry it's been a while, my brain wasn't working 😔
But I'm glad I'm back! Just know that I'll be writing more chapters soon! (Be expecting a little libero coming your way 😏)
Anywho- love yall!!

"Round 2?"------———————————————————————————Hi babies!! Sorry it's been a while, my brain wasn't working 😔 But I'm glad I'm back! Just know that I'll be writing more chapters soon! (Be expecting a little libero coming your way 😏)Anywho- love yall!!