First day

7:30, September 5th

I have plans for my future, and I'm not letting anything stop me.

I hurried myself into the school. Since I was pretty fast I was able to find my locker and homeroom pretty quick. Once I got to the classroom, I looked up to make sure it was the correct one. I let out a small sigh before walking in and taking a seat on a desk I claimed in the back.

I've always kept to myself. Some people explain me as mean, but I'm actually pretty nice...when I want to be.

I reached into my backpack and pulled out my phone. Snapping a quick picture, and posting it on some media labeled #firstday!. I then slipped my phone back into my backpack, focussing on the small details the classroom had.

(THAT WAS A JOKE PART I SWEAR)

I'm moderately popular on Instagram and such. I have to admit I'm around the dad-joke-funny spectrum, I mean that's the only reason why I'm relatively popular on Instagram. A lot of people tease me and call me the ultimate comedian instead.

I noticed a boy with dark blue walk in the classroom. I smiled and waved to him, he responded with a small smile and took a seat next to me.

"Im (Y

) Nice to meet you," I smiled. "-i'm shuichi saihara.. " He shyly responded. I hopped down off the table and stretched a bit, I then stepped closer to my new friend shuichi, and tapped a bit on the cap he used to hide his face.

"You sure seem like a shy person shuichi" I smiled. Shuichi's face turned a faint pink as he pulled his cap down more and looked away. "Your the ultimate soccer p-player.. Correct?.. " He questioned. "That's me.. Not the best way to know me but you didn't mistake me for anyone else!" I nodded, still smiling. Just as shuichi was about to talk, a small group of 3 boys walked in. "Ha, look! It's the creep!" The group of boys all laughed as they took a seat in the front. I looked at shuichi with a straight face. It wasn't a smile or a glare but it was called intimidating or even scary from other people's POV. I walked over to the boys, taking a hand full of the boy's hair that insulted shuichi and slammed it down into the desk.

That probably hurt

"Hey eiljah, didn't you say you were weight lifting now?" I said coldly as I let go of his hair, and then began laughing. The two other boys stared at me, fear growing to the both of them. "Bitch.." I mumbled, as I walked back over to shuichi. Shuichi stayed quiet, even thought I swore I thought I saw a smile on his face. Giving the group a quick glare, I then walked over to shuichi's desk, putting my hands on the desk and trying to look at shuichi the best I could. "Do they always do this?" I softly asked. Shuichi slowly nodded his head, I could feel the anger swell up inside me. "Well eiljah's always been fun to pick on, " I said, sitting back up and walking over to my chair.

It honestly takes just a little bit to make me snap at someone.. Im not a good person but I'm not a bad person... At least I don't try to be a bad person.

Me and shuichi talked until the bell rang and the rest of the students came flooding in. The teacher followed shortly behind the students, taking her place behind her desk in the front. I leaned forwards, resting my head on the table and closing my eyes.

I never really payed attention during class. Any class for a matter of fact. My luck just happened to get me through everything I needed to get done.