Just for tonight

10:00, September 10

(Lemonnnnn!)

Me and shuichi are walking over to his place, I just got some clothes from my place so it's only a short walk.

Once we got to shuichi's house we quickly got inside to escape the chilly night air. We headed up to his room and settled down, planning on watching a movie. I set my bag down beside his bed and cuddled up with him.

Shuichi picked up another horror movie while we were at the amusement park, so I was excited to see the new movie. Shuichi didn't start the movie though. I looked up at him, a bit confused. But took advantage of it.

"Im gonna go change.. "

I grabbed some clothes from my bag and hurried to his bathroom to change.

I changed into a comfy cropped shirt and some spandex.

I stuffed my clothes back in my bag as walked over to shuichi, I crawled onto his bed with him and cuddled up with him

Shuichi started the movie up, and we both watched it for a bit. It looked like a valentines special, either that or it was just very romantic.

A few minutes later a kiss scene popped up, I turned to look at shuichi and he had the same idea in his mind.

Shuichi wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into the kiss. I tilted my head, deepening the kiss. shuichi shyly licked my bottom lip , wanting to be let in. I opened my mouth a bit, letting him explore my mouth with his tongue.

I pulled away from the kiss, leaving a string of saliva connecting our mouths. I repositioned myself so I was sitting on shuichi's lap, I leaned down again to kiss him.

I was absorbed in the kiss, I didn't even notice shuichi slide his hands under my shirt. He was fiddling with my bra.

We pulled away once again. Shuichi looked at me, before shyly asking.

"Is it o-okay?.. "

I nodded, and he continued fiddling with it until it came undone. I widened my eyes in shock, surprised that he was actually able to do it.

I then became nervous, really nervous. I held one of my arms over my chest, keeping myself up with my other arm.

Shuichi gave me a soft smile, before grabbing both my arms and pushing me onto my back.

"Don't hide yourself... I want to see my prize, "

I gave shuichi a nervous smile.

I was a little afraid. Shuichi leaned down and kissed me, he then rubbed his lower body against mine and I felt his... 'thing'.

I gasped a bit into the kiss, but soon got used to the sudden contact and slowly began liking it.

Shuichi slowly slid his hands down my side and to my shorts, he began slowly slipping them off and pulling away from the kiss.

A few minutes later and we were both bare naked, shuichi looked at me once again, worry in his eyes.

"Your sure?.. "

I nodded, closing my eyes and waiting for the pain. Shuichi slowly put the tip of his member in, being careful not to hurt me.

I gasped, feeling a sharp pain as he slowly slid in more. He stopped, and gave me another worried look.

"I'm sorry! D-did I hurt you?.."

I shook my head slowly, giving him a reassuring smile. He started going again, making sure to take some time to let me adjust to him.

Eventually the pain subsided and was replaced with pleasure, shuichi was still going a bit slow. I let out a small moan, grabbing his sheets.

"Shui-chi.. go f-faster!" I gasped out, trying my best to keep quiet.

Shuichi started going faster, making my moans grow louder. He lifted up his hand and gripped onto of my breasts, giving them small squeezes every-now-and-then, making my moans vary and grow.

As shuichi's pace quickened again, I felt a knot grow in my stomach. I tried to say something, but I couldn't even bring together any words to let him know.

Shuichi's pace slowed down, and the knot in my stomach snapped, letting me release on shuichi's member.

I let out a deep breath, and shuichi collapsed on me softly. We were both exhausted, but it wasn't bad at least.

(Lemon over!!)

I cleaned myself up and changed back into my clothes that had been tossed aside, shuichi did the same.

I grabbed my phone and hurried over to him, a big smile on my face.

"Hey hate boy, Let's take a picture! Since we don't have any haha "

I spaced off what we Just did, and quickly took a picture with shuichi, saving it to my phone.

I tossed my phone to the side and cuddled up with shuichi. I grabbed his blanket and covered up with it, since I was a bit cold.

I felt shuichi wrap is arms around me and pull me closer, I wrapped my arms around him too, leaving no space between us.

Shuichi turned off his lamp, and we both snuggled up and started to drift off to sleep..

"I love you shu.. "