Growing Closer..

7:40, September 6th

Yesterday I hung out with shu for a bit.. It sadly went by really quickly, but I had a lot of fun. I hope students start leaving him alone more..

As I was deep in my thoughts, I bumped into someone going around a corner. I looked up to see shuichi, I just noticed he is really tall. "Oh, hey shu," I smiled.

"Hey y

..." He nervously replied. I smiled, before looking behind him to see the group of boys walking towards us. I frowned, walking closer to shuichi and stepping to the side of him, glaring at the boys. The group then stopped cold in there tracks, and started walking the other way.

Assholes...

I sighed, looking back at the confused shuichi. "It was the group from yesterday." I quickly explained. Shuichi slowly nodded, I took his hand and started pulling him off to our home room. After a bit of walking, I let go of his hand and walked inside the classroom to my desk. Shuichi followed close behind me and sat at his desk next to mine. We talked for a bit until the bell rang and class started again.

Time Skip~

After class, me and shu met up at lunch and had lunch together. I noticed that students were actually leaving him be, and the rumour about the girl from yesterday had spread like a wild fire. I looked at shuichi before turning around and leaning on him. "I promise.. Hmm, By the end of this week people will stop messing with you," I mumbled for only him to hear. Shuichi looked at me and smiled. I then felt someone's arms wrap around me, shuichi was hugging me. I smiled, my cheeks a faint pink. Shuichi pulled away, and continued to eat his lunch. Me on the other hand wasn't really hungry anymore. Instead I was staring at the ground smiling, I liked the fact that he hugged me... I really enjoyed hugs, but I never got them a lot.

....

After the lunch bell went off me and shuichi did what we did yesterday, but this time the students left him alone. I was happy, I hated it when people messed with people like shuichi. They don't deserve it at all... Me and him sat in our seats and talked for a bit until class started. Shortly after a few other students came in the teacher came along and started class. During class I decided I'd reach my foot over and tap against shuichi's desk to mess with him. Shuichi smiled and did the same to me while I was writing something, making me mess up. I smirked, snorting a bit trying to hold in a laugh. Shuichi began writing something down too like the teacher instructed, like he had forgot what he just did. I quickly pushed his desk with my foot, making him jump In shock as is squeaked when it moved. I bursted out laughing, making the whole class look at me. The teacher crossed her arms, getting a bit mad.

"Y

please stop distracting the class," The teacher said, quickly going back to teaching. I looked over at shuichi who was trying his hardest not to laugh. I smiled, and began to finish writing down what I started.

2:50, After School

Me and shuichi were leaving school again, both laughing at a joke I made on our way out. I smiled, me and him were getting a lot closer. "Wanna come over again?" Shuichi nervously asked. I nodded furiously, quickly checking the time and walking off with him to his house.

Time skipp~

Me and shuichi were watching another movie, this time we were closer than last time, almost practically cuddling, his room was a lot colder than yesterday, both me and him noticed. I shivered a bit as I felt a small breeze. "I'm sorry it's so cold.. Our heating is down and needs to be repaired.. " Shuichi apologized. I laughed, cuddling closer to him. "It's alright, your here so I'm perfectly fine. " I cheerfully said, hugging him. Shuichi turned a bit red, hugging me back. I looked back at the new horror movie we had playing, I hugged him a bit tighter before relaxing and closing my eyes. He was so warm and comfortable.. I never wanted to move. I smiled a bit, feeling shuichi play with my hair. It was relaxing, and the movie didn't matter too much anymore. I was happy cuddling with shuichi, our legs intertwined keeping each other warm. I felt small butterflies in my stomach as I once again hugged shuichi tighter. I opened my eyes and watched the movie for a bit longer before jumping again. Shuichi chuckled a bit, still playing with my (h\c) (h\l) hair. The killer in the movie wore a mask that made me uncomfortable. It was creepy... Really creepy. Every time the killer popped up I tightened my hug, pulling myself closer to shuichi.

8:00, Leaving Shuichi's

"That was fun!" I laughed, and shuichi smiled. "Do you think you can walk me home again? I live near creepos, haa.." I nervously asked. I felt bad for making him walk me home, after all that meant he had to walk back to his house alone. "Yeah! I don't mind.." He replied with a soft chuckle. "Thanks shu" I smiled again, hugging him. Me and him stepped outside and began to walk to my house. Today was perfect..