𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑.

Tyriek POV
Saint was calling tryna tell me that he was counting the money from The Hotspot and someone was stealing from ya boys. I went over there and saw Shawn looking anxious. I told Saint "Somebody bout to get killed in this bitch"! Saint told all them boys to come in the main room and I asked who was stealing the money? Somebody looked over at Shawn and the others was talking saying it wasn't them. So Mel yelled out and said Shawn was stealing money, I looked at Shawn put my glock to his head. Come down the hall big bra. Saint knew what time it was. Saint tied Shawn to the chair and punch him in his shit a couple of times, asking him why the fuck you gotta steal money from us. He kept his tongue. So I shot him in between his eyes. I told them to take care of that cus I wasn't touching him! I was leaving cus I was hungry asf so I stop to McDonald's. I got me a Large Sweet Tea, Large Fries, and a Big Mac. When I got home I called Tanya. It ringed 4 times and she answered she said "hello". "Wassup ma wyd" I said. She said "nothing". I asked did she have on ha clothes cus we was going out tuhnight. She said " I was been ready, I thought u forgot cus yk that's what hoes do". I said "I was On my way!" But I didn't even take a shower yet so I hurry and took one.

Threw on a shirt and, I went to Tanya house and she walked outside I got out the passenger side and open ha door yk that's what "gentleman"do. She asked me where we going I said the movies. She was look fine asf on sum G shit.
Tanya POV
He finally got here he had sum good cologne on. I was looking like a bad bitch lemme show y'all.

I didnt wanna over dress cus Ian know where we was going. I told him he look cute or whateva. He lick his lips saying " you look fine too g". We got to the movies Theater and he paid for the tickets and we got drinks and a big bucket of popcorn we went to see the movie "Bad Boys 4 life". We went to our seats and they was playing the ads. I left my purse and my phone was in cus I had to use the restroom.
Tyriek POV
Tanya phone had *ding* and try to turn it off cus we was at movies and I saw the name popup as "Quan🤷🏾‍♀️" he texted her asking her what she was doing tuhnight. I texted back on her phone with her nigga and I took a picture of me a send it and put her phone on vibrate. She came back just in time for the movie. I put my arm around her.

( changed people in the book)