𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎.

Tanya POV
We were still in surprise cus we didn't except that. Now we get to raise two kids together and have a happy family hopefully tyriek leave the drug shit alone but shit that's how he feed his family.

We left the party and he took me home cus he was mad I don't even know what about he just drop me off at home and left.

Tyriek POV
Ion understand why dumb hoe can't get it through ha head she was just a one night stand. So I told her to meet up with and I'll pick her. I picked her from a hotel called "holiday inn".

This bitch in here talking about how I'm gon leave her. Little do she kno she bout to get murk. I lead her in kitchen made her drank than sat on chair.

She asked me why would I up and leave her? Why don't I want her? I told I have a family, a unborn child. I wouldn't choose you over her anyway.

Then she started screaming at me like this bitch really psycho. Next thing you know she passed out 😌. I told saint to cum get this bitch and handle my light work.

I drove home happy asf cus now I can be happy. I know Tanya gon be mad so I gotta make it up to her. I turned up my music.

Huh? (What?)
Ah, I thought a broke nigga said somethin' (Ah)
Talkin' shit but they still ain't sayin' nothin' (Ain't sayin' nothin')
We gon' trap this bitch out 'til the feds come (Run it up, run it up)
Huh? (What she say?)
Ah, I thought a pussy ho said somethin' (Ah)
How it go when I'm talkin', you listen (Just listen)
Cut her off 'cause she spoke on the business (Go).

Hype asf! I got home and Tanya was sleep and I told her to go over and she looked me and left out the bedroom.

Tanya POV
THIS nigga think I'm playing imma show you sum. So I left out the room and went in the guess room cus fuck you.

Then his ass coming in here talking about why u in here I ignored him. Then he asked me again I didn't say anything.

So I pulled out my phone and got on Instagram.