𝚆𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕.

Tanya POV
Nigga think he can just walk up in the house at midnight. One day imma pack my shit up leave because if this how my life gone be imma just leave while I can.

He kept asking what's wrong and it was pissing me off. Then he got in the shower so I ran in the room got my suitecase and packed my shit.

Ran down stairs and went to go get in the car waiting in there to see if he gon realized I'm gone so I waited for about 10 Minutes he come outside with sum Nike joggers and and his jacket and ask where tf I'm going.

I told him I'm coming back in the in the morning just like you.... Bye NIGGA.

I left him and he banging on the window and I went off. I went to get a Hotel at Hampton in and I got an suite.

I went up to the desk it was this fine ass man name Devon he was like 6'3. He was darkskin, white teeth, Silver Diamond chain. Chile anyways so....

He gave me my key and ask me did I want him to walk to my room ofc I said yes😎. My room key said 273. So we rode the elevator cus my ass wasn't finna walk up no stairs pregnant.

He walked to my room and ask if I needed anything I said no then he asked for my number I gave it to him and he winked but I told him I'm pregnant and you probably don't want that.

He said he didn't mind that at all. " people makes mistakes". I smile and went in my room.

I went in the bathroom and turn on the jacuzzi. Put on some music and relax. I looked over and saw tyriek calling. I ignored it, he left 34 calls on my phone and 128 messages saying " STOP FUCKING PLAYING WIMME".

Imma play wit him just like he play wit me.

Tyriek POV
Little Did she know her location still on so I put in the directions and went there. I ran inside and asked can I have a second room key to my wife room her name is Tanya and she just checked in.

His eyes looked shooked. So he gave me a key it had 273 on it i speed walk up to the elevator laughing out loud.

Then I got a call from Saint saying he did my dirt work now Tanya don't have to know about anything the dumb bitch dead.