𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕👣.

Tanya POV
Today was the gender reveal I was nervous asl. I want a girl but whatever gender it is imma love her/him no matter what.

I was getting dress me and Riek decided to match, black jeans, yellow tops, and the g Fazos. He was acting weird lately tho.

When the baby comes y'all already kno who the god mother is...... ALIYAH. She been super supportive, more supportive than my mom.

Riek got out the shower and went to put sum deodorant on. I already was dress cus yk 💀I had to get my makeup on.

Riek kissed me and put on his Jean jacket and told me to come. I put on my shoes and grabbed the keys. Saint was following behind us with aliyah making sure we was alright.

I didn't kno this many people were going to show up for me. I walk in and everyone yelled congratulations. I started to get emotional, Aliyah and saint decorated the place goodt.

We went to introduce ourselves to each other family members. I like his uncle he was nice but his aunt was giving me a dirty look but I don't care it's the baby shower.

Me and Riek went over to sit at our table and Aliyah got on the mic and started to that the baby shower games was about to begin.

So the first game was Guess who? Everyone had to bring a baby picture to guess who was it.

Lemme tell y'all half these people in here baby pictures was ugly 💀 not my side of the family tho.

The second game was Diaper Change Relay Race. Me and Riek had to show everyone who could change a baby diaper fast. You already know who won..... ME.

I was starving and I was eating for two. I told the dj to turn the music up and tell the lil kids to get in line to get there food. Me and Riek already had our food.

After the lil kids got there food the adults was getting up by table. I was walking to every one table making sure everyone was okay and satisfied.

My brother was hyping me up to dance. I miss him and the old times. I see Jazmine and Aliyah bring this big box. I was getting nervous cus I already know what time it was. Everyone pulled out there phone and started recording me and Riek.

I started to cry while me and him opened the box and tell me why pink and blue came out. Jazmine yelled out your having twins. I almost fainted, Cause wtf.

Riek looking at me confused like when did this happened. But also I was happy I was having both yk.