26

Hoop Talks

Is JK Castillo finally having a serious relationship?

by: Joy Silang
October 6, 20xx

JK Castillo's recent Facebook post became a trending topic to all the basketball fans, most especially to his fangirls. This is actually the first time that he posted a picture of a woman he is with.

The 26-year old shooting guard of the Hot Shot was known to be a non-serious type of guy when it comes to relationship that's why his fans were all wondering about the said picture.

Last Wednesday, Castillo hailed as the best player of the game beating their opponent with the final score of 110-95. Castillo helped his team with his triple double performance. In his short interview that night, he greeted someone and said, "Hi, love. See you sa weekend."

Now, the big question not only of his fans but most of the basketball fans right now: Is that "love" he was referring on his interview is the same woman he is with?

Courtesy of: Sports Action

--

Blue Balls Club
11:27 PM

Edon: Castillo, where are you going? I told you, no extra activities for the meantime.

Seen by everyone except Lio

EU: Awit! Hahaha!

Cap, sorry na. Just this one. After this, promise wala na munang extreme activities.

Di ko lang matanggihan ito.

Rajon: Di matanggihan o ikaw pa ang nagyaya?

Clark: May chance. Lodi master yan eh. 😂

Mga gago! Haha!

EU: Di mo itinanggi. Lul!

Roz: JK, balita ka sa article ng Hoop Talks.

Ha? Bakit?

August: Actually, di lang article. Top trending ka rin sa Twitter.

Rajon: Dahil sa picture na ipinost mo sa Facebook.

EU: Bakit kasi naka-public? Tanga mo rin, eh. Haha!

Fuck! Nalimutan kong baguhin yung privacy settings.

Salamat sa pag-inform. Babaguhin ko na.

Edon: Puro sex kasi ang nasa isip.

EU: Paradise pa nga. Hahaha!

Clark: Lodi master talaga. Haha!

Mga ulol! Haha!

EU: Dahan-dahan lang, JK. Wag naman sa madamo, makati sa katawan yun.

Clark: Galingan mo, lodi master!

Gago! 😂

--

Thank you po for reading. Your votes and comments are highly appreciated. 🥰

Ps: Kung may napansin kayong mali sa grammar, feel free to correct me. Thank you! 🙂