01

"Boy you dealing wit some wet wet wet" i sung dancing to the WAP.

"Girl if you don't get yo li ass out dis house talking about some wet wet wet". my mama said busting in my room.

"Ma girl you always in my bidness" i said jumping onto my bed grabbing my phone.

"Run to the sto fa me real quick" she said handing me $20.

"Maaaa you always want somebody to go to the sto, shit. i said mumbling the last part. Ian finna get popped in my damn mouth.

"Girl hurry yo stank ass up" she said walking out my room leaving the door wide ass open.

"I'm keep on these shorts, shole is finna grab a jacket and call it a fucking day." i said talking to my damn self.

i grabbed my jacket off the door sliding my feet into my nike slides cause period.

" call me and ima tell you what I want from the sto you finna leave and don't even know watchu getting" she said looking at me like i'm crazy.

i walked out side seeing the li kids running around telling they mama business and the crack heads begging fa money nun new in orlando.

" aye waddup dior" the most known crack head said in orlando said.

i just nodded my head and kept fucking walking too.

"heyy mr.james" i said to the man in the sto. " waddup youngin how you been". he said looking down at me from the counter.

" i been good, i been good. i said walking away cause ian in here to have a full blown conversation, shit."

"ma, watchu want out dis sto nie". i said on the phone wit my mama.

" girl bring me some pineapples and fruit punch Arizona."

" okay ma" i said and she hung up like she grown or sum.

and i grabbed me some shit too fuck she thought this was ?. I walked up to the counter handing mr.james my shit.

" you be safe out here now". he said looking down at me nodding.

" okay mr.james", thankyou. i said walking out the sto finna hurry up and take my ass home.

" Maaaa, i'm back come get yo shit" i said busting into the door yelling.

"Girl stop allat cussing, and come in here i wanna talk to you about something". she said patting her bed for me to sit down.

" Dior, you finna move out with yo daddy, i'm sorry but it's best for you, pack your stuff and i will take you to his house grab all of your stuff".

I rushed upstairs mad because my whole life i never imagined leaving from with her but it's whatever now.

                               𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 .
" I will call you and send you money if you need it, i love you dior. she said hugging me. 

The door opened and a man walked out looking like me tfk. " oh you must be my father wit yo big headed ass" i said mugging him.

" yoooo she funny asfk anika" he said to my mom still laughing. " Yeah she sum else and watch yo damn mouth dior i don told you bout that shit". she said mugging.

I seen some boys coming out the house who looked just like my dad. " and then your brothers killa he 18, zamari he 19 and Rico he 19.

" well can y'all at least come and help me get my shit out the car ?" i said rolling my eyes looking like a damn fool.

" aye pops she funny asfk don't even know how to do the shit" zamari said laughing at me causing the others to laugh too.

" alright baby ima head out" my mama said hugging me one last time.

" come on so we can show you your room wit dis heavy ass shit tfk in here a dead body ?" killa said chucking.

" no, it's my business now hurry up i'm sleepy". i said carrying my boxes of shoes putting them inna closet.

                                  𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

I woke up from my li nap going into my bathroom that was connected to the room using the bathroom.

Turning the shower on abt to get in then go downstairs and cook.

I hopped out the shower putting on my shorts and tee shirts, my nipples was on hard boyyyy. I put on some socks and lotion cause ian a ashy bitch period.

Walking down the stairs i heard a lot of voices.

errybody stopped talking and the attention went to me.

"boo tfk yaal looking at ?". i said rolling my eyes and neck cause like tfk.

" mann dior go put on some real fucking clothes, short ass shorts. killa said mugging me.

" boy this my damn house too ian changing shit". i said rolling my damn neck.

" daamnn shawty said she ain't changing shit". one dude said laughing hard asfk rolling on the ground just being xtra.

" nie poota ain't shit that damn funny" zamari said laughing wit errybody else.

" these our homeboys, that goofy ass nigga is poota, the one in the kitchen digging in shit is fatt and the quiet nigga mugging is maniac." he said telling me who everybody is.

"okay okay where da at ? i was finna cook". i said walking into the kitchen seeing what's in there to cook.

" he wit his homeboys out rn" rico said lighting a blunt.

" well, the only thing i seen in here is noodles i'm finna make shrimp alfredo." i said.

" yessir my best know how to cook and everything" fatt said happy asfk.

"fatt sit yo ass down somewhere love to fucking eat" poota said mugging and laughing.

meanwhile they over there going back n forth i'm boiling the noodles.

" alright yall boys come eat". i said putting the plates down on the table.

" daaamn, this shit good asfk". fatt said and everybody agreed.

after everybody ate i washed the dishes and put the rest of the food up in case my daddy wanted some.

" yaal wanna watch a movie ?" i said to everybody.

"yeah c'mon put some on" poota said.

eventually everyone feel asleep...

feltttt 😂😂💯

5 votes ?
not proofread
yaal pls lmk if sum wrong like give me feedback don't be having me talking to myself 😭😭 at least 10 reads for another update.