08

ino what i'm pose to do today.. since i'm outta school fa a few days ugh.

" we are here bitchesss" i heard fatt yell and i sighed and pulled the covers over my head to pretend sleep.

" getcho goofy ass up neow" poota said pulling the covers from over me.

" moveee" i dragged sitting up.

" you look hurt asfk" he laughed.

"bitch lemme tfk alone, watchu expect ?" i said rolling my eyes.

" eyes gone get fucking stuck and ion wanna hear shit" maniac said looking at me.

" why you always on my dick" i asked him.

" ain't nobody on shit i'm just saying" he said getting in MY bed pulling the cover on him.

" uh you can get outta here tfk" i said snatching the covers off him.

" man move around shordy you doing too much" he said putting his hands in his pants.

" well ima head out, ian finna be 3rd wheeling" they said walking out.

"get upppp maniac" i whined shaking him.

" zaire*" he corrected me.

" whaaat not maniac telling me his first name" i said getting on top of him since he ain't get up yet.

" whatever li girl watchu doing" he mumbled in a raspy voice.

" get up or else" i said smirking grinding on him.

"man stop that shit" he groaned holding my hips.

" then get uppp" i whined looking him in his eyes.

" girl i am sleepy, what we finna do when i get up?" he asked me.

" idk, let's do sum" i said getting off the bed going to bother my dad.

" he dad, watchu in here doing ?" i asked plopping on his bed.

" nothing li girl about to head out n a li bit" he said grabbing his jewelry.

" watchu be doing when you leave anyways ?" i asked him.

" grown folk business girl, get you sum" he said walking in the closet grabbing his shoes.

" whatever i'm getting out" i said walking out the room finna call deedra.

                       deedra 💓!
                     connecting ...

" wassup girl?" deedra asked looking at me.

" nothing girl, everybody wanna be so boring today" i said as i rolled my eyes .

" you want me to come over there girl ?" she asked.

"yess you wanna make a seafood boil?" i asked her.

"yeah, ima be over there you want me to get the stuff?" she asked making me shrug.

" it don't matter you can just go and get it then" i told her.

" oh yeah, go to the secs store and get a blue viagra pill i wanna see how dis shit finna turn out on him" i told deedra.

" alright girl bet ik that shit finna be funny asfk" she said laughing along wit me.

" alright just get the shit and come over here and we can make the seafood and tell everybody to come over here" i said.

we said our goodbyes and she hung up.

"stankkk watchu in here doing ?" i asked walking in the room with maniac.

" what it look like shordy ? i'm playing the game" he said mugging the tv.

" yo ass always mugging fr that shit really don't make no fucking sense, need to stop that mfkn shit boa" i said walking to him.

i wanted to do that tik tok thing where you get on their neck and fall back.

he looked at me like he knew sum was up but he was thinking right cause it was coming.

i got on the bed and put one leg on his shoulder then put the other one.

" li girl what is you doing ?" he asked playing the game still.

i grabbed his 4head and fell back and i bust out laughing at him.

" man jit you play to damn much if my game broke i would've beat yo ass" he said standing up looking at me mad asfk.

" shut up, stop being a damn crybaby" i stuck my tongue at him.

" until i chop that- the door bell rung.

" i'll go get it me and deedra finna make some seafood" i said going downstairs.

" girl had me banging on this mofo what y'all was doing?" she asked coming in with the bags sitting them in the counters.

" girl i did that tik tok when you fall back on their necks" i said causing her to shake her head.

" y'all are sum else man" she said takin out all the ingredients.

" should we call everyone now or later?" i asked myself.

" girl get yo ass in here, over there talking to yo self". she said laughing at me.

" okay so you got the viagra right?" i asked her whispering.

"yeah, here" she handed it to me.

" let's play some rod wave period" i said dancing in the kitchen.

after the food was done....

" this shit smell hella good down here" zaire said rubbing his stomach coming the stairs...

" yeah yeah yeah call everybody over here so they can eat too" i said to him.

he nodded in response.

☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎
i did it again 😒
could y'all vote and comment?
at least let me know if i should keep going or not i really have no hope 🥺.
854 words.
i didn't read over it.