18

ima make this shit NEOW cause yaal confused asfk and i'm loving it 🥰🥰

sike na how tfk yaal confused?😒... anyways...

i woke up hearing my phone ringing.

" dior have yo mom watch zaine for a li bit and come over to this bando on peach street" poota told me onna phone.

" you got them already?" i groaned cause how tfk.

" yes bruh now bring ya ass" he said and hung up.

he sent me the address and i rolled over in bed.

"maaaa" i yelled.

" yeah li girl you know what time it is yelling in here with this baby right there" she said making a big scene.

" i need you to watch zaine for a li bit while i run and make some errands please" i asked getting out of the bed.

" yeah girl you know i'll do anything for my grand baby" she said grabbing him and his stuff.

at the bando.. ayeee bustin out the bando.

" come on girl you walking like you got sum stuck up ya ass" fatt said opening the door.

" bitch break my gah damn door and ima do you sum" i said getting out closing my door.

" just bring ya ass shit" they said in unison.

" okay it's twin dem" we said walking in the room breaking the silence.

fatt pulled me to the side and asked how we wanted to do this.

" first off, i want the truth out of them both of why everything was going on" i told him.

" alright then we can kill em?" he said smiling like a li ass kid.

we walked back into the room making poota snatch the tape off they mouth.

" speak" i said putting my hand on my hip.

" i said speak bitches" i said slapping them both.

" you gone hit up babydaddy like that jit ?" zaire asked.

deedra looked over at him like he was crazy.

" oh so you didn't tell her yet did you?" she said causing me to scrunch my face up.

" tell me what hoe?" i said pulling my gun out pointing it out at zaire.

" that night you was at the club... the whole thing was a set up.." he started.

" we drugged you and fatt up both" he said.

" we put y'all in the room together" he finished saying causing me and fatt too look at each other.

" yeah, y'all two" they said.

" y'all had sex and had zaine, we set you up and shot you the night at the club because we meant to get deedra pregnant and keep the baby" they said.

" what ? that shit dumb asfk y'all some snake ass people for that shit man" fatt said putting his hands on his head.

" and what about my father?" i asked.

" that's not your dad that's our dad bitch" once she said that i cocked my hand back and punched her dead in her fucking mouth.

" damn i'm just figure out why all these lies were hidden" i said looking at fatt.

" exactly bra shit crazy ass fuck how these niggas moving" he said shaking his head.

" so when i was at the club i basically got drugged we were forced to fuck by "accident" then i got shot and put into a coma ?" i asked looking lost cause it don't make fuckin sense.

" yes" they both said falling asleep.

" no wake yaal asses up the fuck, everything we planned together and did was fake ? you not even my baby daddy ?" i asked looking at him starting to cry.

" yes bruh shit went left i wasn't even pose to fuck wit yo ass we just wanted the baby honestly" he shrugged.

" wow" i said and shot in between his eyes.

*deedra screamed*

" bitch shut yo pussass up, you set me up for what?" i asked her.

" you took my dad away from me, you took everything away from me so i wanted to take sum away from you" she said like she ain't give not one fuck.

" and i told your mom to force you to go out at the club or i was going to kill her" she said spitting blood.

" you bastard bitch, better be glad i'm not done with you yet" i said looking at her in disgust.

" so what's going on about my brothers trick bitch ?" i asked her.

" them yo brothers forreal, they just didn't know you" she said.

" other then that your whole life was a set up bitch" she spit blood on me and i shit her between her eyes too.

i burst into tears it just felt so unbelievable.

" i can't believe that all this shit, set up to go a damn club by mama did some shit i didn't remember".

then it clicked. zaine is with my momma.

" call them and get it cleaned up" i heard fatt whisper to poota.

" ight bruh" he nodded his head.

☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎

ik i shouldn't have ended it this way but i just did this so yaal wouldn't be confused.

are y'all still confused? this is stressing me tfk o u t !

y'all just don't know how much i'm actually tryna make this shit make sense fa yaal...

im running out of ideas this might be the end idkk yet 🤷🏽‍♀️.

tell me what y'all want to happen next and i'll think abt making it happen..

vote and COMMENT pls 🥰

i'm gone until i can figure this shit  out ... 🚪🏃🏾‍♀️

900 words.