15

i woke up to the light looking down at my hands seeing i was connected to cords .

i seen do doctors rushing in telling me that i've finally woke up from my coma causing me to jump up.

" what tfk you mean i was in a coma how'd i fall into a coma.?" i asked looking around in the hospital seeing my mama come out the hospital bathroom.

" baby, your finally woke, you been in a coma for a year" she said grabbing my face.

" i missed you too" i said.

" so everything been a dream from when i was in a coma?" i asked the doctors as they checked my machine.

" well, if you were dreaming anything then yes, it most likely wasn't real". the doctor told me.

" wow, when will i be able to be released and how'd i get in a coma ?" i asked because it wasn't making any sense.

" you left to a party got drunk had sex was finna leave shots were fired and got shot in your chest, a young man brought you here" she said showing me my belly.

"omg i'm pregnant?" i asked rubbing my big stomach.

" yes and it's by the same boy his name is zaire he's been coming everyday him and his homeboys poota and fatt" she told me causing my mouth to drop.

" so some of the things i dreamed were true" i said.

" yes " my mom said running my stomach.

" and you should be going into delivery in a little min" she told me.

" wassup mama"  zaire said hugging my mom.

the boy of my fuckin dreams.

" wassup beautiful you okay?" he asked rubbing my stomach what's up with everybody doing that? i asked myself.

" u-uh yes i'm okay" i told him feeling water come down my leg.

" ma" i called my mama.

" yes baby" she said looking over at me.

" girl you pissed yo self or sum?" zaire asked looking at me.

" no foo her water just broke get out the damn way" mama said.

" what's up foo's ik my best finna gave her damn baby" fatt said walking in with poota behind him.

ik i remembered them from the club that night everything went down.

" you probably not gone remember us cause how long you been out but you back now" poota said.

" can one of y'all call the doctors now i'm starting to feel the baby come out" i told them causing my mom to get up.

" yes baby, i will go to get them just hang on" she said walking out of my room.

" hi dior i am your doctor Taylor your going to squeeze onto you moms hand while you push" the doctor said counting down.

5.... 4..... 3.... 2.... 1....

and i heard cries, he was so handsome he looked just like his dad.

" aww look at grandmas baby, i really wish your dad was here to see this baby" ma said picking up the baby.

" ma let somebody else hold him now" i said cause she done had him the whole damn time strait out the womb.

" ok ok here, looka granny's baby" she said kissing all over him handing him to Zaire for the first time.

" aw look just alike" ma said taking a picture.

" i'm finna put this on spacebook" she said causing everyone to bust out laughing.

" ma you mean facebook?" me and zaire asked at the same time.

" okay y'all can stop talking about ma like that" fatt said tryna grab zaine ace .

" no move" zaire said pushing him back.

" man i can hold my god son you tripping" he said.

" yeah okay" zaire said rocking him to sleep.

" excuse me when will i be discharged?" i asked as the doctor walked into the room.

" we will run a few tests on you and the baby then you guys will be discharged shortly" she said.

" okay" i nodded.

zaire finally handed zaine to sb and he started crying.

" see nah hand me my son he already crying" zaire said putting him on his chest.

" boy stop being so damn stingy with that damn baby" mama said making him huff.

" i guess mama i guess" he said handing him to poota again.

" okay mama can you sign your name and the baby's name on the paper for the birth certificate and you too dad" the doctor said.

ouu it feel so good to be home i said walking into the house with zaine.

" gimme the baby you need to go lay down for a li bit" zaire said grabbing zaine.

"but i wanna lay down wit my baby" i said pouting.

" man go lay down" he said walking to the couch.

" i guess" i said as i stormed upstairs going to lay down. and sleep took over me...

☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎
plot twist ?😗
yaal confused ? if so lmk !
vote n comment 💓
ty for 4k 🥺🙈!
running out of ideas..
shall i keep going ??
825 words.