A Silent Start

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

I entered the school and took a seat, I then heard someone behind me.

"What an unpleasant coincidence..." A girl with long black hair said to me in a monotone voice.

I stared at her and sighed.

"My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka," I said suddenly introducing myself.

She rose an eyebrow at me.

"Why the sudden introduction?" She said.

"I mean, we already met each other once, and I am also beside you during class so it would be awkward if I don't know your name..." I said in a monotone voice.

She seemed to contemplate a bit then sighed.

"My name is Horikita Suzune." She said directly at me.

(Refer to the pic on top.)

She looks... beauti--

Wait, why does the name Horikita sound familiar...?

Then, a teacher entered our room disrupting my thoughts. As soon as she entered the room, all the boys admired her... assets. The long-black haired girl beside me scoffed, disgusted by them.

I mean, she does have a nice body...

(Again, sorry of the characters here are out of character...)

She put all her items on the desk and crossed her arms under her chest.

"Ahem. Good morning, new students. My name is Chabashira Sae, I will be your homeroom teacher." She said with a stoic face. 

She then explained something about our Student ID cards being a credit card of some sort. We were all surprised to find out that we have been given 100,000 points each, which means a total of 100,000 yen.

But I knew this was too good to be true.

I looked at Horikita and she was also suspicious 

I also looked around and I saw a guy drooling on their desk, staring at Chabashira-sensei...

She then left us and the class was noisy again. Some girls were planning that before they go back to their dorms, they will have a shopping spree. The other guys were just talking about chest-sizes and debating what is better...

Chest, ass, and thighs...

What is wrong with you people.

(Sorry guys... if only I did not need to follow or use the cannon, this would be easier to write...)

Suddenly, a guy stood up and started introducing himself.

"Can I have all your attention please?" The guy said, when the girls looked at him, they had stars on their eyes.

"Let us all introduce ourselves so that we can know each other a little bit more and work together!" He said to which almost instantly the girls agreed.

One guy was annoyed and immediately stood up and left.

They ignored him then the guy introduced himself as Hirata. Then slowly, they all introduced themselves.

One introduced himself as Ike and told everyone that he was free on the 'market'.

All the girls laughed and one girl left a sarcastic comment.

"You here that girls? He is single." One girl said in a heavily sarcastic tone.

And the guy blushed and scratched the back of his head.

May you rest in peace as a virgin...

(OOC...? Nah.)

I introduced myself leaving Horikita the only one left.

"Why would I need to introduce myself to all of you?" Horikita said eliciting glares from the girls and a collective sigh among the perverts.

Well, there is your popularity down the drain.

The bell rang and suddenly, we all saw a student, that looks like the same age as me, walk out of the room. Everyone in the room gasped in surprise because they didn't notice him

I was surprised to...

Wait, has he been here the whole time and we haven't noticed?

I saw Horikita's eyes widened and immediately stood up and followed the retreating figure.

I was curious as to who that person is to make Horikita-san act like that...

It looks like its private and I don't want to pry anyway...

Horikita's POV

I stood up and quickly followed the boy who left.

Please be who I think it is...

I saw him take a quick turn up the stairs. I quickly ran to catch up to him. Some people saw me and looked at me weirdly but I ignored it and kept following him.

Eventually, I saw him go out the door to the roof and closed it behind him. I slowly approached the door and open it slightly to peek. 

It WAS him.

He still had his black hair, bangs covering his left eye. I mentally laughed because he still didn't change his hairstyle.

(imagine Minato Arisato (P3) but with black hair)

I silently watched as the boy took a seat on the floor and laid his back against the fence. I kept observing him and I heard a meow from behind me. I jumped in surprise as the cat looked at me and continued walking towards the boy.

I peeked in again and saw him petting the cat. The cat then jumped to his lap and has marked it as its territory. I heard the boy laugh softly which made my heart skip a beat.

I remember that laugh...

He patted the cat with a smile then looked at the door and saw me. His eyes widened but he just gave me a wave. 

I reluctantly open the door and approached him. The cat on his lap seemed to notice me and jumped out of his lap and let out a purr. 

He stares into my eyes as he stares into mine. He smiles sadly as he opened his arms.

I couldn't control my emotions and quickly tackled him to the ground with a hug. He then hugged me back...

"Why..." I said my voice slowly cracking up.

"Why did you leave me...?" I started crying, removing my cold mask and tears started flowing. I can feel his frown as he hugged me tightly. I continued crying until I stopped and he looked at me in the eyes.

"I am sorry." He said in a quiet voice caressing my hair.

A/N: Cliffhanger for now, if 5 people comment to continue, imma add a part 2 lol

*sigh* Well, since no one is commenting but 15 people have viewed this, I will continue on part 2. 

If I ever make a full-on classroom of the elite fanfic then yeah, it won't start like this because there won't be any character development and this plot is meant to be a one-shot.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

I also forgot that you need an account to comment so it is somewhat of a hassle.

I am not aiming for anything, I just wanted to write a Horikita Suzune fanfic...