A New Goal

(Read Author's Note at the end.)

It was a beautiful day as the birds were chirping.

Suzune stirred awake as she rubbed her eyes. She stood up from the bed she was sleeping in a stretched her body. She opened her eyes and saw Ren smiling at her to which she responded with a smile herself.

"Good morning..." She said as she stood up while dusting herself. Ren chuckled as he stood up too. He approached her for a hug to which she responded with one of her own.

"Good thing you woke up early, you need to sneak into your dorm. I don't know what our male classmates would think if they saw their newly crowned 'Ice Queen' leaving the boy's dorm early in the morning." Ren said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Who cares what those perverts think, I can do anything I want." She said with a 'Hmph'. Ren and Suzune laughed at their interaction but it soon ended.

"Time to go." Suzune only nodded as Ren quietly opened the door and looked around and saw no one there. Ren then gestured Suzune to come over and they quickly but silently ran through the boy's dorm and arrived outside. They both went together to the girl's dorm and arrived there.

"Well, this is your stop," Ren said. He saw the pleading eyes Suzune was giving him. Ren slightly opened his mouth and said 'Oh'. He smiled as he pecked Suzune on the lips making her smile too.

"See you later?" Ren inquired.

"See you later," Suzune said. They both separated and went to their respective dorm and room.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

"Ah, Kushida, you are so cute," Ike said in a dreamy voice. Ren looked at him weirdly while he so Yamauchi glare at Ike.

"Oi! 'Kushida-sama' is mine," Yamauchi said earning a glare from Ike too.

(This is the only time I will use honorifics, I should have used them sooner but I was too lazy to do so.)

Yamauchi and Ike were having a staring contest while Ren felt a bead of sweat form on his forehead.

"What a bunch of perverts..." Suzune was sitting on her desk cross-legged while reading a book. Ren sighed as he also agreed with her too. Ayanokouji was looking at Ren weirdly.

"Say, are you and Horikita close?" Ayanokouji asked in curiosity. Ren and Suzune looked at each other and back at him.

"You could say that..." Ren said.

The bell rung signaling it was lunchtime.

(Don't know if that's how it works but meh.)

Ren and Suzune stood up at the same time. Ren took hold of a bag that contained 2 bentos as both he and Suzune walked together side by side while walking out the door. This made their classmates stare at them suspiciously.

What they saw next surprised them.

Suzune smiled at them as she kissed Ren on the cheek making them gasp. Ike and Yamauchi stopped their staring contest and looked at Suzune in shock. Kushida's eyes twitched while Kiyotaka had an amused smile on his face.

'Oh, so you are THAT close?' Kiyotaka then stood up since he was also hungry.

Suzune and Ren were already out of the classroom when they heard Ike scream.

"THE ICE QUEEN HAS BEEN TAKEN AFTER THE FIRST DAY?!" As they heard that, Suzune glared at the classroom but was soon replaced with an amused smile.

"I thought you wanted to keep this hidden?" Ren said. He then saw a shine in her eyes.

"I just didn't want anyone to hit on me or you. Also, this may make my brother run out from his hiding spot." Suzune said.