Welp, looks like it continues...

Well, I know you guys are annoyed with this and think it is a new chapter, that is why I will delete the "Update: chapter and not the "Well, this is an interesting development." so that people will not think that this fanfic REALLY contains like, 6 chapters or something...

Thank you guys for the support and for hitting over 200 views! 

Really, thank you for the support, even if 70% of the people left the first chapter, it fine since i am a beginner writer and don't know anything about romance and just use some cliches...

Anyway, to the people who are reading this, it will continue...

Question is, want me to create a full on Classroom of the Elite fanfic...

(Better than this cringy abomination)

Yeah, you already know that the MC will be with Suzune because one of the fanfics that have 'that' pairing didn't go far, not because it was bad, but because of the updates...

I might turn it to a Male Reader X Suzune one anyway...

Oh, about this fanfic, I will continue it, I just need an excuse for them to meet up or something and hide their 'relationship' to Class D...

I may just beat the crap out of Ryuen for the fun of it, lol.

So, if this page gets 5 votes or comments, then I will continue this fanfic and make a new one but it will be a Male Reader...

I TAKE CRITICISM! Just not the criticism about my update schedule...

Because 'priorities'.