More (NSFW)

Chapter 48

*Warning: MxM.*

***Jade***

I straddle his legs and Eros brings his hands on my thighs. My hands shake as I pull my shirt off and unbuckle my pants. I was a nervous wreck, but I was desperate to make this night happen. 

His eyes lock on the bulge in boxers and he holds his breath.  

"What?" I crawl toward his face and try to put too much pressure on his chest. "Want to suck it?" I tease. 

His eyes widen and he licks his lips nervously. I groan as his scent became heavier with his heightened arousal and nudge his cheek with my erection.

 He nuzzles my package and wraps his arms around my thighs, his tongue flickering against the fabric. Using his teeth, he pulls off my boxer, freeing my cock. I close my eyes and force myself to calm down.

"There is no way that's  going to fit." He mumbles to himself. My ears twitch and I grow harder.  

Breathe. I told myself. You have to be patient.  I start reciting math equations in my head to fight the urge to thrust into his mouth until I felt his burning mouth close around the head of my cock. 

My eyes fly open and I plant my hands on the side of his head. It was so tight and warm. I wipe the drool off my face and take a deep breath.

He tenses and I hurriedly put my hands on the wall. 

"Sorry." I groan at the intense sensation. It's been a while, okay?

He relaxes and slowly licks my dick like it was a lollipop, sucking the opening every time he reaches the top. My back arches and I claw the wall at the slow torture.  He takes one of my balls into his mouth and suckles. 

A/N: *covers face* I am embarrassed at my cringy writing. Someone save me pls. 

I moan as tremors wrack through me. I swear if I come just from this, I will punch a hole into the wall.

"Open your mouth." I order through my lusty haze.  He obeys and sticks out his tongue. I startle and narrow my eyes. 

I felt a hint of jealousy course through me at the fluent movement. I push his hair from his face and thrust my erection into his mouth. He gags and I freeze, melting at the sensation of his tongue and warm mouth. 

I made the mistake of looking down and our eyes met. I felt my control snap and shove my crotch hard against his mouth all the while holding him in place.  He, sloppily, tries to match my pace and his throat tightened against the swollen head of my member.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I chant as I start moving. 

 Bracing myself against the wall, I fuck his burning mouth with abandon as the pleasures of my assault rose through my overheated body. I felt myself get closer to my climax and he tightens his hold on my hips, taking more of me. I cry out as fireworks set off all over my body and I orgasm. 

I collapse against the wall and remove my sensitive member from his mouth.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, kissing his cheek. "I'll make it up to you."