Chapter 1

Y/n's pov
Today was a long normal day at beacon hills we just finished our last class and I headed out after saying bey to Lydia and malia, as I went in the direction of stiles car cause we were supposed to study together for my math test he was supposed to help actually.I saw him standing their but in his lacrosse uniform weird....

Y- hey!

St- oh hey !! Umm....so your brother kinda forgot to tell you but we have a lacrosse practice...

Y- seriously stiles you just tell me this...I thought you were gonna help me for my math test cause you know it's not my favorite

St- yeah yeah and I'm gonna help right after practice promise

Y- ok fine

St- great let's go now or I'm gonna be late

Y-fine

He went to the field while I joined malia and Lydia on the bench with Addison

A-heyyyy!

Y-hello!

L- weren't you supposed to be studying with stiles?

Y-yes but my dear older brother decided to tell me now that they had practice

I sat next to them and as usual Lydia started talking about makeup and stuff...I was looking over at the field I spotted Scott on the right stiles on the left and I saw the person I was not thinking to see.....ISAAC yep the guy that is my crush only stiles knows about it for now I still didn't tell the girls yet and ofc not my brother....he'd flip knowing that his baby sister has a crush on his best friend and other than that Scott has a diversion to scare all guys away from me the last boyfriend  I had  was about to get his head ripped off by a protective werewolf older brother.....yeah so you can guess that Scott is super overprotective of me he is my brother and acts like my dad at the same time which doesn't bother me much to be honest.I understand him....

I was looking at the field admiring how hot Isaac looks lost in my thoughts when I see two fingers snap in front of my face...I shake my head and look at the girls

L- umm y/n are you with us you seem lost in your thoughts

A- girl who are you thinking about?!

Y- huh?! N-no one *soft smile*

M-can't lie to us missy

L- let me guess is it stiles ?!

Y-no eww he is my best friend like a brother to me

L-then it's definitely Isaac cause you were staring there way so it's definitely one of them

Y-ummmm...w-what d-definitely NOT!

M- lying your heartbeat is rising by the second

Stupid supernatural sense

Y- fine I might have a little crush on isaac

M-still lying

Y-fine a big one .....*malia looking at y/n and raising an eyebrow *....fine I like him Like a lot

L-ahhh I can't believe it our little y/n has a big crush on ISAAC LAHEY

Y- Lydia plz quit the screaming  the last thing I want-

A- is for Scott to know cause he'll be furious and I mean it

Y- yeah Ik Ik

After what felt like forever they finished I had to wait for stiles and Scott in front of the locker room after they changed showered idk to be honest I see stiles come out followed by Scott few minutes after

St- okey so ready for some maths

Y-yeah!*sarcastically*I hate it to be honest

Sc- hey sis! *comes forward and hugs y/n* how was your day ?

Y- gd but tiring, how bout you ?

Sc- mine was gd actually

We went out of the school building and in direction to stiles car he was staying the night at our place as we were approaching the car we went in stiles in the driver's seat and Scott in the passenger seat I was in the back we arrived at the front door Scott took out his keys to open the door mom was at work me and stiles went to my room and started studying I could feel stiles very nervous tho why?

Y- hey stilinski! you okey buddy?

St- uhh...yeah yeah I'm okey don't worry

Y- stiles I might not be from the supernatural but I still can feel your nervous about something so talk or I'll force you !?

St- fine...umm how am I supposed to put that uhhh so after practice we went to the lockers room and me and Scott were talking....

Y-mhmm proceed

St-so yeah and then umm I decided to ask Scott about you dating someone and how would he react

Y-and ...

St- he said he'd rip the guys throat out with his teeth

Y- .....

St- then I asked him about if you dated a werewolf and his answer was quite disturbing honestly

Y-*gulp*um o-o-ok l-let's continue o-ur math

St- yeah but can't lie the way you were staring at isaac during practice was...adorable

Y-shut up!! Was it too obvious?

St-kinda
I stuffed my face into the pillow from embarrassment.....

We then continued with some math until we finished everything and we decided to watch a movie and crashed in the living room....

Stiles pov
We were in the boys lockers room to change when a random guy from the team comes in the convo and gives a comment god knows from where to Scott.... "you know Scott....your sister do be hot tho." And I swear I could see his eyes flush red I held him down I was scared that he'd kill the guy or worse he then responded with " I swear if you even look at her you're gonna regret it" and the guy went away as fast as possible to Scott y/n is the most important he hates guys coming close to her tho she is turning 17 soon and still never had a boyfriend in her life and I mean she did have one once and he only lasted a month or so before cheating and insulting her and worst Scott was a witness and the guy landed in the hospital..... " Scott don't you think you're going too harsh on your sister with the dating thing ...?" "No not at all I'm doing what is best for her" " like I mean she'll turn 17 soon let her breath a bit". "......*Scott looks at stiles with a glare*..." "what?! I mean if your sister started dating a guy how would you react " " I'd rip his throat out with my teeth..." "what if he was a werewolf huh?.." I don't wanna talk about his answer it was disturbing like horrifying all I was trying to do was help y/n cause she is my best friend and I wanna help her with the isaac crush she has been having on for the past 3 years like I don't want her to get hurt either I love y/n as if she was my sister and we do have a great bond and Isaac is really close with Scott and like their best friends and I know he'd treat her right but that's not the issue the real thing is that Scott needs to loosen his overprotective self on her....