Chapter 7

By the Time the two ladies comforted there boyfriends stiles let out a laugh that was locked in the whole time he laughed so hard that tears were streaming down his eyes soon after everyone burst into a laugh....falling asleep towards the end y/n was cuddled into Isaac's chest while his arm was around her shoulder bringing her closer and his second arm around her waist her small hands placed on his chest......he could sense how her body temperature lowered from the coldness of her hands as he pulled her into his chest to be able to worm her with his high body heat......

yara was seated on Theo's lap as he wrapped his arms around her protectively pulling her close by each second as she laid head on his chest snuggling further taking advantage of his werewolf body temperature while soft covers barely surrounded there bodies.....

glancing to the couch lydia laid her head on stiles shoulder as he rested his on top of hers a smile plastered on his face......

how cute....but every moment has an end but not all moments have a happy ending....

scott entered the house in means to find yara and y/n asleep and probably stiles but never did he imagine to find his sister in his best friend's lap or his cousin snuggling with his mate.....at the view scott was fuming all he wanted to do was scream at the four of them

sc-WAKE UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

they all sprinted up yara laying her head back onto theo still half asleep while he was now completely awake looking at scott nervously on the other hand y/n was rubbing the sleep away from her eyes while Isaac layed his head on top of hers still very tiered forgetting they have been keeping there relationship a secret for about a week now

sc-WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPNING HERE ?! WHY Are BOTH OF MY BEST FRIENDS CUDDLING MY COUSIN AND SISTER!?!?

at this point everyone was fully awake....

theo build up the courage to start

th-scott we've been best friends for a long while and i promise it was never meant to happen like that i never meant for it to happen that way but when i laid eyes on her my life flashed as a movie IN front of me and each happy moment in my life in the future she was in yara was in it.....i imprinted on her and now i vowed to be her protector lover and best friend until i enter my grave.....

Scott's eyes wondered until they landed on his sister and bestfriend who had his hands around her waist he directly turned towards them anger filling his eyes he was ready to scream and shout at both of them he trusted his best friend and in his mind he betrayed him by dating his sister........ a slight twist happens when he sees his sister on the verge of tears isaac was hugging her tight pulling her closer to his chest recomforting her telling that all will go well trying to put a smile on her face by cracking a joke or so scott's eyes softened rejecting all the anger and negative thoughts yara wasn't any better she was even more tense within the second he couldn't see any of them in this situation extending his hands open both young girls got the message going towards him embracing him in a hug of relife he engulfed them both kissing there temple to lower down the tension he realized that maybe he was wrong maybe he was acting to tight towards his sister's love life? he loved her?.....sure! he wanted to protect her? ........ definitely. but he knew deep inside that she deserved to feel true love and she wouldn't be able to if it wasn't for his mate Isaac..... but yet he had to straiten up the boys.....he wasn't gonna let them go off this easy while he had both arms around the shoulders of his sister and cousin......

sc-now IF and ONLY IF you LAY a finger ON ANY of the girls YOU WILL BE HANGING OF A CLIFF WITH MISELTOE FLUSHED IN YOUR THROATS and do not TRY me

th-no never

i- night babe i'll see you tmrw

y-bye love have sweet dreams

ya- you to theo

*theo blows a kiss towards yara*

st- waw cheesy.....anyways im proud of you Scott you're real humble now can we sleep after you disturbed our sweet night

sc-im sorry i didn't know lydia was cuddling you! no need for sarcasm here

st- sarcasm is my only defense

as both boys turned around they saw the two girls fast asleep on the couch scott got the covers to wrap their cold bodies to block all cold out chuckling to himself......now its true he was protective but the lack of a father figure in his life did affect him a lot and he didn't want it to affect his sister by playing this roll instead of the man he thought should have been here for her....that now wants to renter her life as if nothing happened......