Chapter 10

.....
"WHAT?!"

Y/n's pov

As I was roaming the woods of beacon hills I was lost not to lie but to me lost is better then the sit at home with a man that gave up on me I had a tear stained face and puffy red eyes I was trying to find my way back home but honestly deep inside I knew I was walking in circles that until I heard a sound behind me ....I was so scared I turned around but no one was there
"Scott"...."yara" .... "Isaac" "if it's any of you guys stop it this is not funny" I waited but when I got no response I knew it was non of them now two thoughts were in my mind it's either I'm paranoid bc it's dark and I'm stuck in the woods or there some weird new supernatural creature that lives in the woods and both of these aren't the best.... I continued walking convincing myself that I was just paranoid and if there was something Scott would've told me ..... any ways it was the fifteenth time I walk in this corner I let out a sigh of  frustration...... "hello"
I looked around "tony Jesus you scared me" "well I'm sorry I didn't mean to ,but you seem lost would you need a hand ?" " uhh yes plz" we walked through the woods "so i totally know I'm not your favorite person right now ...." "exactly"  "and I know that if you didn't desperately need my help to get back to your house you'd probably not even gave me a look...." "yesssssss..." " but despite all that I wanted to say I'm sorry and I wanna try again you know me you...a couple"

"NO"

"But it can work this time I've changed"

"No"

"Why?"

"1 I've got a boyfriend who really takes care of me,2 you said it yourself you are my least favorite person and last I do not think it'll work"

" who is your boyfriend.....?!"

" Isaac lahey"

Then everything turns black I do not know or remember what happened

-1 hour later-
I woke up in a dark place an aching pain in the back of my head...I tired to move but I was tied I looked around still scared of the upcoming creature that might be the end of me....I hear a creek a door opens a little and....

Scott's pov

I just found out that tony was the vampire to add a to the picture he is after my sister after what Derek told us it seems that he is after my sister to to make her immortal so she can bare the pain of losing the ones she loves.....just like he claims she broke his heart...... but the truth that infuriates me is that he was the abusive one I used to find my sister bruised I hated him and after that he insults her in front of me and tells me that he used to beat her for her own good and that he did that bc he loved her......that jerk.... now if he touches a hair of hers I'll break his body down to death....