Chapter 8

The next couple of days, Tae tried to get hold of Jungkook but the latter was nowhere to be found.

Tired of running around, Tae hesitantly walked to Yoongi.

"Hyung.. "

"Hm?" Yoongi asked nonchalantly.

"Where is he?"

"Who?"

"You know who"

"Bogum eh? Practicing I guess"

"Hyung" Tae whined as he sat next to Yoongi.

"You remember he applied to the overseas Basketball camp?"

Tae thought for awhile. Those words seemed familiar. Maybe Jungkook had mentioned it?

"Do you even pay attention to what he says to you?" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Hyung just tell me please"

"He'll probably be at the Principal's"

Tae got up and ran towards the Principal's office. The door was closed so he waited by the corridor.

"Tae" Bogum came panting. "I was calling for you and you were running... FF"

Tae nodded nervously. He wanted to talk to Jungkook and Bogum being there was already not a good sign.

"Hyung don't you have practice?"

"Nope. Half of the team is leaving so less practice more us-time" Bogum winked.

"What do you mean?"

Before Bogum could answer, the door opened and the team got out. Jungkook and Hobi were the last ones to come out.

"I'll be back" Tae told Bogum and walked to them. Hobi saw Tae approaching and excused himself.

Jungkook clicked his tongue.

"Jungkook can we talk?"

"Tae.. What is it?"

"I really want to talk to you"

Jungkook looked around and directed Tae to the empty classroom.

"I wanted to apologise"

"Okay"

Taehyung deadpanned. "It's not just my fault you know? You have to say sorry to me too!"

"For?"

"You left me alone! You fell out of love too! Why do I feel like you're blaming me for everything?" Jungkook's face turned pale for a moment but you'd miss it, he was fuming the next second.

"Excuse me? What about you leaving me alone every night because of a fight? Did you ever think about how I'd sleep knowing you just walked out without trying to solve it? Do you even think about what I could be doing alone? No! You don't even answer my calls. I fell out of love? Please.. don't get me started on that"

Tae was shocked. Jungkook never ever shouted at him.

"If you love me then why leave?"

"Because just my love is not enough."

Tae wanted to protest but he didn't know what to say. Did he really not love Jungkook?

A couple of minutes then Jungkook walked away.

~

~

~

Taehyung walked to Jimin's dorm. He had questions.

"Do I not Love Jungkook?" Tae barged into Jimin's room.

"Woah sit down" Jimin got up. "If you have to ask me that, you probably don't"

"Tell me honestly"

"Tae I know you loved him.. a lot. But the last few months, I thought you just fell out of love. Let's face it, you had a problem with everything he did. You would readily hangout with Bogum but make up excuses to go out with your own boyfriend. And.. you hardly spoke about him."

"I always thought I'd feel free but I just feel... Weird. Bad weird." Tae's eyes dropped to his feet.

Jimin saw Tae's face had gone pale. "You think I'm a horrible person right?"

"You're not Tae.. but what you did was wrong I won't side with that. But shit happens. I did feel you were out of love tbh... maybe it's just the familiarity? He's going away for a month again it might help you get back to normal" Jimin ruffled Tae's hair.

"He's going? Where?"

"The overseas thing you remember? He got selected, he's going to UCLA for a month"

"Oh America" was all Taehyung said.

"Trust me if you really don't love him, you'll be fine within a few days"

Taehyung nodded.