Chapter 15

"Can't believe you're back" Jimin and Hobi hugged.

"Hyung you were there every other night" Jimin giggled as he put his hands around Hobi's neck.

"But it wasn't home" Hobi pecked Jimin's lips.

"Mhmm taekook are at home too" Jimin smiled.

"Yeah I don't know about that..." Hobi trailed off.

"Hyung I know you all are upset with Tae but you haven't seen the progress. I think what he'd become was partly my fault."

"What no Jiminie"

"It's true. I was always trying to hangout with you and didn't think he needed a friend as Jungkook was always with him. But I guess he did and he confided in Bogum. Now we know how that manipulative bastard can take advantage of that"

"You may be right but letting yourself believe something against your loving boyfriend is wrong too"

"I know and I'm sure Tae realises that too. He may not say it out loud but he's willing to try."

"Mhm I just hope both of them are happy"

"Me too hyung"

Meanwhile.....

Tae sat in his room anxiously.

Jungkook had arrived an hour ago. Yugyeom, Yoongi and Mingyu had come with him too. Tae was trying to be okay with how close they are. It's the same as Jimin and him he convinced himself.

Yugyeom wanted to stay in but Jungkook told him he was tired. Tae was happy that Jungkook kept the deal. He was going to do the same but it was not like Bogum was going to stay the night. He never did. Tae never allowed it.

But now knowing Jungkook was in the other room made Tae anxious. He wanted to go and eat but was waiting for Jungkook to leave his room. But he never heard the door click.

After some more waiting, Tae's stomach was growling so he decided to just go to the kitchen.

He ate toast with butter all the while waiting for Jungkook to come out but no sign. He finally knocked on Jungkook's door.

No answer.

"Are you asleep?" Tae knocked again.

"Jungkook eat and go to sleep" Tae knocked again.

He could finally hear footsteps. Once the door opened Tae smiled at the sleepy frown Jungkook had on his face.

"Mhm?"

"Eat something"

"Oh kay" Jungkook walked to the kitchen and got toast for himself too.

"You don't need to do that it's okay" Jungkook said after sometime.

"Of course I do"

"Tae you haven't asked me to eat in the past few months so it doesn't really-"

"Jungkook I'm really sorry.. But let me make it upto you"

"What changed?" Jungkook nodded and asked curiously. Tae thought for awhile but didn't answer.

"And I did always make sure you've eaten however angry or um bratty I was" Tae changed the topic.

"How's that" Jungkook asked not looking away from the food.

"Who do you think made those sandwiches"

"I thought you just made extra" Jungkook looked up.

"Three extra sandwiches everytime? Come on.."

Jungkook thought for awhile. "Mhm you're right"

"It doesn't change anything I know I'm still wrong" Tae brished it off.

"Don't beat yourself about it. I can see you've changed. So my answer is Yes"

"What" Tae almost choked on his water.

"You had asked me if I want to be friends. I want to" Jungkook smiled.

Tae smiled widely,. "Great"

Jungkook's phone rang again and he got up to get it from his room.

Tae kept the plates in the sink and walked to his room.

"I told you I can't do that" Jungkook whisper yelled.

Tae stopped right in front of Jungkook's door.

"I want to help but I'm sorry, I really can't do that"

Taehyung bit his lip and walked off.