Chapter 1

It was your usual, nice autumn morning as a cool breeze blew through the neighborhood. 

Inside a familiar household, a family of 5 were getting ready to start their day. You see, today was no ordinary day...

A very large and brown st bernard puppy was heard coming down the stairs and into the kitchen where the humans were. 

"Morning, everyone!" The st bernard pup greeted his human family. 

"Morning, Tchaikovsky" Kali smiled to her puppy as she had just gotten some jam out of the cupboard and came back over to the table to sit down with her siblings and eat breakfast. 

"Happy Halloween!" Jane then came over to her children, presenting them with their breakfast which were Halloween themed pancakes. 

Yep, that's right. It was that time again... It was Halloween!

"Oh, I can't wait for tonight!" Ann said excitedly. "I think I picked out the best costume this year"

"Me neither!" Brock agreed with his twin sister. "Stuffing my face with a bag full of candy till I pass out"

"Uh, what exactly is Halloween again?" Tchaikovsky asked, confused. 

The rest of the family gasped like the st bernard had said one of the most forbidden phrases no one should ever hear or say. It wasn't like it was his fault though, Tchaik just hadn't learned to understand these so-called holidays that humans celebrated. Some of them he even found just plain weird. 

"Tchaik, I've told you before" Kali smiled as she came up to her puppy, explaining. "Halloween is a holiday believed to be based off of the ancient night of All Hallows' Eve. It's the one night of the year where the spirits of the dead are allowed to roam free here on Earth" 

"Oooh" Tchaikovsky shivered a little. "That sounds scary"

"Oh, it's not all bad Tchaikovsky" Ann assured the st bernard puppy. "Everybody knows Halloween's just an excuse for the candy company to make more money..."

"But who cares, it's free candy!" Ann then beamed with excitement. 

"Yeah," Brock continued, explaining to Tchaikovsky. "You go from door to door at every house you see and say 'trick-or-treat' then you get candy"

"But what if someone decides to give you a trick instead of a treat?" Tchaikovsky questioned. 

"Make sure they don't live to see November" Ann declared, making a fist. 

Just then, a familiar friendly ghost came out through the wall and appeared before the family. It was Casper!  

"Hello, Harpercop family!" Casper greeted. 

"Hi, Casper!" The Harpercops smiled at the friendly ghost. 

"Hey, Casper" Kali waved. 

"Hey, Kali" Casper smiled. "Will I see you later at the Halloween party tonight?" he asked her. 

"Count on it!" The tomboy nodded with a smirk. 

"Okay, see you then" Casper waved goodbye before disappearing back into the walls. 

"Oh, and say 'Hi' to Hira and Hiroko for me" Kali called out to the friendly ghost as he left. 

A familiar lazy time sorcerer then suddenly appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the kitchen, holding up two scary masks in his hands while making spooky Halloween sounds. 

"Hey, Albert" The Harpercop greeted casually. 

"Aw man! This was suppose to scare all of you!" The immature time sorcerer groaned in disappointment.