Chapter 8

At the Manor~

The Buddies, Tchaikovsky, and Scooby were all locked up in a cage while the Hound, Belladonna, and Hoot were waiting for Warwick until he had finally returned, entering through the window. 

"I told those wretched children to bring me my spell book" The evil warlock told his animal lackeys. 

"They better, if they ever want to see their puppies again" Belladonna glared. 

"But what if they don't come with the book?" Hoot asked. 

"Quiet, you moronic birdbrain!" Warwick glared towards the owl. "They'll want to save their precious puppies, won't they?" He then laughed evilly before hiccupping again. 

The pups and Scooby watched the bad guys' conversation, when Belladonna came over to them. 

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the sweet little puppies who are about to meet their doom~" She taunted. 

"What do you want?!" Tchaikovsky growled at the demon dog, standing in front of his friends to protect them.

"Oh, not much..." Belladonna said all innocently, before looking at the St Bernard pup. "Just, you"

"Tchaikovsky?!" The Buddies questioned in shock. 

"But why?" Budderball asked. 

"I find his talents quite... useful" The female demon whippet smirked evilly. "He's just the pup I'm looking for to join my demonic helpers. I think he's perfect on my side"

"No!..." Wonder gasped quietly, fearing to lose the pup she so secretly loved. 

"What do you say, big boy?" Belladonna asked Tchaikovsky, tempting him. "Think of my organization as an equally opportunity employer. No matter who you are or what you want to be, when you join with me it's always an... easy ride" 

Tchaik was silent for a moment before he glared at the demon dog. "Forget it! I'd rather perish here alongside my friends then join you, you... bad dog!"

"Have it your way," Belladonna said, turning around to leave but stopped for a moment and looked back to the little St Bernard adding. "And I wouldn't say I'm bad, I'm just... morally challenged" She smirked then left to rejoin her fellow villains. 

Tchaikovsky frowned with his head hung, feeling bad about this situation they had gotten themselves into and now had put their kids in danger. Wonder leaned against Tchaik and nuzzled him in an attempt to comfort him. 

Scooby whined while shaking in fear, being the cowardly dog he was. "I want my Raggy" 

Luckily, the kids were on their way, riding in the Mystery Machine with the Scooby gang and Mr. Johnson. 

"Uh, Guys? I was just thinking..." Spinelli asked. "What happens if we can't stop them?"

"Then the spirits will be under Warwick's control forever" Velma replied. "They'll take over Fernfield first, and who knows what they'll do next?" The brainy girl of Mystery Inc now was sounding nervous herself. 

"Oh, no..." The kids frowned quietly, becoming worried. 

"Yeah, that's definitely not good" Vince said. 

"Like dude, it's way worse then you think" Shaggy mentioned, since he and the gang dealt with this kind of stuff on a daily basis. 

"We have to put an end to this tonight, for all time" Joseph told the gang. Everyone could agree on that. 

"Step on it, Freddy!" Kali told Mystery Inc's leader. 

Fred did just that, hitting the gas as the gang now drove faster towards the manor.