Chapter 6

Meanwhile, with the dogs~

The Buddies, Tchaikovsky, and Scooby continued walking down the street when they soon arrived at a psychic's shop. 

"I believe this is the place" Buddha told the others. 

The pups and great dane entered through the doggy door, coming into the shop to which contained all kinds of stuff of the supernatural. 

"Whoa..." Tchaikovsky awed, looking around. 

"Cool!" Wonder commented, admiring all the interesting objects.

"Hello?" Buddha called out. "Is anyone home?" 

B-Dawg came up to a table with a crystal ball in the center. "Yo, check out this crystal ball, dawgs" He told his siblings and friends. 

Scooby came up joining B-Dawg to get a look for himself and saw his reflection in the crystal ball. He was soon making silly faces, having fun looking at the crystal. 

Tchaikovsky laughed at the great dane's silliness. "Nice one, Scooby. You know, that thing kind of reminds me of Kali's crystal. Only rounder and more circular"

"It's like a giant gumball" Budderball commented. 

Scooby giggled at Budderball's remark. "Rumball. Rum"

Just then, another dog's face appeared in the crystal ball. "Welcome" A female voice greeted. 

Scooby yelped in alarm. 

"Yo, dawgs, the gumball is talking to us!" B-Dawg gasped nervously. 

A Chinese crested sorceress dog then revealed herself to the group. "I am Zelda" She introduced herself to her guests, causing for B-Dawg to yelp. 

"I am all-knowing and all-seeing. I specialize in the mystic and otherworldly" Zelda informed. "I also do doggy weddings and doggy bar mitzvahs" She then mentioned. 

"Whoa" Wonder said, standing beside Tchaikovsky. 

"Now, I sense you puppies are in danger" Zelda told the group. 

"Only if we end up at your groomer" B-Dawg remarked a bit rudely. 

"B-Dawg!" Buddha scolded before speaking with Zelda. "I apologize for my brother. We need your help because this ghost has been chasing us" The spiritual puppy explained.

"Well, this is Halloween" Zelda mentioned. "The only night spirits are free to roam"

"You're telling us, we've been running all over town from that creepy ghost" Wonder complained, really not like the experience while Tchaikovsky placed his paw over hers to comfort her. 

"Ruh-huh" Scooby nodded with a frown. 

"We must make contact with this ghost of yours" Zelda told the pups. 

"How are we going to do that?" Tchaikovsky asked. 

"I have a Ouija board" The sorceress dog replied. "It can be used to contact the other side"

Wonder gulped, being a little nervous while Tchaikovsky continued holding her paw. 

"Roh, by the way..." Scooby tapped on Zelda's shoulder, asking the sorceress dog. "Rou got any snacks?"

Tchaik playfully rolled his eyes to that. 

Everyone was soon sitting around the table with Zelda, ready to contact the spirits of the Netherworld when...

"Hello?" Everyone gasped, hearing a familiar voice and turned around to see Pip appear. 

"I don't think we're gonna need your Luigi board" Budderball told Zelda nervously. "There's the ghost!"