. 𝟎𝟎𝟓 .

warning ; swearing, UNEDITED

° . ° • ' . ° • '

' ' K0devan is live on TWITCH  . . .  [ dreamSMP with some losers and tubbo ] ' '

this user has been live for 192 minutes

"I think I've just gained two children" Dakota paused as she addressed her chat, muted from the discord call that she was in, saving her ears from the chaos. "and I'm not entirely sure how to react to that because I am not qualified in any way, shape or form to be a competent mother"

'LMAO'

'someone get this woman a coffee she sounds dead'

'mothervan'

'K0devan is the drunk aunt who judges your life choices but hasn't made any good ones herself'

'yesssss oml'

'bahahaha'

'auntie k0devan lmfao'

"Chat you can't just expose me like this" A laugh broke through her voice, becoming slurred by her growing tiredness. Dakota moved her mouse over, turning off the 'we'll be right back' screen to show the Minecraft pause screen once again. Then she unmuted herself, much to the dismay of any viewers with headphones. Tommyinnit was screaming.

"WHY IS QUACKITY CHASING ME??" Tommy yelled, the line being almost echoed across the various speakers of those in the call. Dakota had been fairly silent during this time, mostly muting herself to talk to chat, reply to donations and answer questions. She kept herself out of the conversation most of the time, as much as she liked talking to Tommy, he was a bit much sometimes for someone with so little social interaction.

"You walked right into Manburg? What were you expecting Tommy?" Wilbur replied. He sounded far more awake then he was yesterday during Tulias livestream. Probably because of the time difference between the 10:51pm in California, and whatever time it was in Brighton. Dakota had been live for roughly three hours at this point, having started a little earlier then normal. She was catching up on the dream smp, having been whitelisted for the server by the wonderful green man Dream that morning. Apparently someone had spoken up about inviting her, most likely Tulia. Nothing too interesting had happened, except for the fact that she had been practically kidnapped into Pogtopia as they called it, and was currently clearing out the ravine that they were stationed in to neaten it up a little. Wilbur Soot, the man himself, was exploring the Nether to find them some more Netherite, while Tommy was attempting to scavenge some items from his old house in the community lands. Tubbo was also in the call, trying to help Tommy from the shadows. The final person in the call was Technoblade, who was muted and had been muted for the entire call. He didn't seem to interested in contributing to the conversation, which was something Dakota could understand. The constant chatter, the bickering, the yelling, it was really draining her social battery. She wasn't used to so many people trying to talk with her at once, and knowing her well, people would realise quickly that she had little to no actual social skills. Her conversations rarely left sarcastic banter or faux excitement.

' weSIMPthese donated $10
what do you look like? will you do a face reveal any time soon?? '

"Thank you, weSIMPthese for the tenner, you just got me my breakfast" Tommys rapidfire laughter made Dakota realise she'd forgotten to mute herself.