. 𝟎𝟏𝟎 .

° . ° • ' . ° • '

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:

I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend . girl in red ───────○── ◄◄▐▐⠀►► 3:03 / 3:24⠀───○

'  I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips  '

'  I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath  '

'  I don't wanna be your friend , Lose my breath  '

'  I don't wanna be your friend  '

'  Lose my breath  '

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

Why was it so bright? She always closed the large blackout curtains in her bedroom before she went to bed for this exact reason. The sunlight woke her up, damn her always being a light sleeper. Dakota opened her hazel eyes extremely slowly, groaning and shifting a little at the persistent daylight from the uncovered lounge room window. 

The lounge room window?

Hold up. Back up, what was she doing in the lounge? Last she remembered, she'd been watching a movie last night after getting back from the arcade with Techno.

With Techno.

Dakota made an attempt to get up and maneuver out from under the brown fluffy blanket that surrounded her body, but her movement was slightly restricted by an arm over her shoulders. It had a soft, almost comforting grip around her. Dakota turned her head and glanced to the side, feeling a rising heat on her face from the proximity of the other. 

Techno was a few inches from her face, his head would have previously been resting atop of hers before she had moved. His hair was distinctly a mess, kind of ruffled up from sleep. His glasses were off, most likely have been placed on the coffee table the night before, and he looked genuinely peaceful in his sleep. A neutral expression on his face. The girl felt bad, both of them would have horrible back pain from sleeping on the couch, and she didn't mean to fall asleep.

However, despite her thoughts, Dakota didn't move from her position on the couch beside him. The arm around her was comforting, and the outside world was a little chilly, so under the blanket, curled up with a living heater was the much more desired choice of location. Almost involuntarily, she rested her head on his chest again, and let out a breath. 

This was nice.

He moved a little in his sleep, adjusting his head back on top of hers, his arms tightening ever so slightly around her, like she was going to vanish. Dakota smiled. 

How the hell did she end up here? One missent message resulted in her laying on the couch in her living room, in the arms of someone she seriously considered to be her favourite person - apart from Izzy of course, but the blonde was in her own category -. Dakota wondered if the two would have met another way eventually, perhaps through Wilbur or Tommy. Would everything have worked out the same way if she had actually been competent in typing numbers? Perhaps, or perhaps not.

As the morning went on, Dakota fell back into sleep. It was about 9am, thirty minutes later, when Techno awoke. 

His first thought was ' THIS IS NOT MY HOUSE WHAT '. But after a moment of slight panic, he figured it out. His next thought was to get up and find Dakota, and some water. He was really thirsty. About to get up, Techno took note of the weight on his chest and glanced down. A head of long brown hair was resting on his torso, and arm around his waist. In contrast to that was his own arm around her body.