. 𝟎𝟎𝟖 .

warning ; swearing, UNEDITED,

° . ° • ' . ° • '

[ Ongoing call with contact ; Whinner Whinner Chicken Dinner ]

elapsed time . . . 40:39 . . . 40:40 . . . 40:41

"Why are you so calm?" Izzy asked tiredly, picking at her long pink nails, a confused expression on her face that Dakota could see through the FaceTime screen. Izzy had been on a call with her best friend for almost an hour and had gotten no information out of the girl apart from the fact that she was leaving the house at 2:40 to pick up Technoblade of all people. She had no further information than that, and it was killing the blonde girl. Dakota was usually fairly open and talked with Izzy about everything, especially when it was about social things. Izzy was a big fan of Dakota actually leaving the house and talking with people who weren't her. The possibility of Dakota meeting up with a guy had her excited. Though she seemed to be the only one bothered by it in any way.

"For the last time Iz, there's no need to not be calm!" Dakota replied, digging through her cupboard for the one shirt she had been looking for for the past ten minutes. It didn't seem to be anywhere in her house - most likely that Tulia stole it. Izzy had been harassing her about her day out since she had told her a few days before. She had called that morning to wish her best friend across the country a happy birthday, and check-in with her to make sure she wasn't too upset about Tulia and Jasmin leaving her. The girlfriends had gone up the coast a little and rented a beach house for two days. Jasmin had promised that Eret would drop off her present when she got back from going out that night. It really wasn't a surprise that Jasmin had roped Eret into this.

"Well here's a reason to freak out!" her phone buzzed, with a sent image from Izzy. Dakota frowned in confusion, reaching over to her phone and opening the attached image. Izzy stayed silent while she looked over the image.

whinner whinner chicken dinner .. my wife 🥺❤

[ one attached image ]

|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || 

 technothepig  ..  Wilbur Soot

help

details man? details

I'm meeting up with kode today

oh 

cool, say hi for me

wait

OH

OH FUCK

yeah

aw

lil technos all grown up

I hate you so much