24

The smell of dust and mist spray clodded my senses. My arms crossed over my chest, I allowed a strand of my obsidion black hair fall from my hair tied back into a bun.

My foot began to tap in annoyance listening to the police official spurt safety nonsense I was plenty aware of. "With all due respect, Aizawa, Sir," He began to address me, holding a nervous hand out.

"Look, I just need to hear what your investigation on The League of Villains alongside Shigiraki and what their harm towards my Daughter is! She could have been seriously injured, heaven forbid I'll ever let that happen." I strongly spoke, keeping my composure.

"We're not sure, the LOV are doing their best to seem traceless, but, I'll have you aware, your camp training will be safe have we not given up searching and protecting UA." I arched an eyebrow eyeing the young official.

"Look-" I glanced at his nametag to read his name, "Officer Haruto- if my daughter gets harmed in any way shape or form; If she goes down... you will go down with her." He swallowed a lump in his throat, clenching his case folder.

"Got it, Sir. You will be safe, I promise."

Little did he know how wrong his little promise truly went.

A/n

Yeah I'm back lmao-

this chapter is teeny tiny but it's just a reminder that I'm still here and working on updates.
my laptop is extremely broken and personally, I find it extremely hard to write on my iPhone. 
so, if I do get a loan laptop until mine is fixed, the updates will be regular again, no more broken promises.

A lot of things happened since I last updated, I went through some not nice things which took all my motivation away; schoolwork, wattpad, art. I'm not gonna say its better now but hey, here I am. I've missed you simps. <3